Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Friday thread

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow we made it through another whole week intact.

What's happened this week?

I found 14 caches on Wednesday - a 1 day record for me. :D I still can't find that pesky squirrel cache though. :mad:

Went to Asda yesterday. I go there twice a year to buy clothes for the boy. They are cheap and hardwearing oh but the process of going through the store and checking out is painful. But made up for that by buying lots of rubbers snakes and stuff for caching. And there's a cache in their car park.

Our cable went off yesterday. Steven still hasn't noticed there's no tv. He had his first piano lesson yesterday and now he's sitting telling me all the names of the notes.

I was caching today but had to cancel as now I have to sit in and wait for the cable man. :rolleyes008:

Post Thanks / Like
    Wooooohoooooopo Friday and nice weekends weather - now hoew can I get the family to go caching again :D

Post Thanks / Like
    Friday again!!

This week has flown by and i can breathe again.

Only 5 more hours of snotty children then i can wait for my mammoth Asda delivery to arrive.
    Kids homework out of the way tonight then we can do as we please all weekend :D
    Might dig all the grass up in the garden and put gravel down - i hate mowing the lawn!

Have a good Friday everyone.

Post Thanks / Like
    I've got a cup of coffee, two slices of Nimble and Marmite and a brand spanking new Next Christmas catalogue to flick through. Bliss.

Post Thanks / Like
    Could be an expensive day then!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Claire, post: 53103
    I've got a cup of coffee, two slices of Nimble and Marmite and a brand spanking new Next Christmas catalogue to flick through. Bliss.

Oh No, how are we ever going to save for Disney if there is a Next Christmas catalogue arriving for my wife to look through!!

Post Thanks / Like
    i have computers dropping like flies :( go to rebuild 5 arrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!
    Mick

Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Skywatcher, post: 53100
    Wooooohoooooopo Friday and nice weekends weather - now hoew can I get the family to go caching again :D
    Well while we're stuck in waiting for the cable man/woman I'm planning our cache route for tomorrow afternoon. Adrian has to take Steven to a party so I'll come home from work and take the dog on one of our 6 milers. And I'm taking a rubber snake.

I've just found out Asda will be selling their clothes online soon. So my painful trek around their store could soon come to an end. :207:

Post Thanks / Like
    Lisa has agreed to do caching on thursday afternoon if the weathers nice - there are loads around here but they are mainly micros' that the boys wont be interested in.

Clear night tonight - which I am excited about so I will be wiped for most of tomorrow

Post Thanks / Like
    My employer actually got my wages right this month. :207:

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast