Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Friday thread

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Taja, post: 53239
    What is Nimble? Translation, please! :)
    !
    Diet bread. It's full of air. You have to put a heavy topping on it or it will blow away.

Post Thanks / Like
    Ahhhh, Friday. I'm home! :9: I wasn't due in until today, but changed my flight so am really enjoying being here. I should be working, and doing some around the house things...and PACKING! :9:

We are headed to BWV tonight! :D As you know, it's not our favorite place by any means, but it was all I could get on short notice. It's the opening of the FWF, remember? :D :D AND, Seth and his Da and the GF are joining us!! Two weekends in a row at WDW with m'boy! :D :D

The weather seems glorious. Hoping it will hold. Bluest of blue skies (Mr. Blue Sky - ELO, anyone remember) sunny, sunny, sunny and best of all low humidity.

I'm home next week for the most part, too! Whooohoooo!

This is a great Friday.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    I've put dinner in the oven. We're having sossidge and butternut squash bake tonight. :207:

Post Thanks / Like
    OH boy does that sound YUMMMMMMY!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Love butternut squash. Tink that sounds a great weekend. Will you break the diet at all at the FWF.:p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    No Siobhan, I don't dare. We did over the Birthday Celebration, and it really cost me in terms of BG levels and over all feeling of wellness, so I've learned a valuable lesson.

Will I take a bite here and there (and I do mean a single bite) maybe. But it will have to be worth the calories and glycemic index. :D

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawn, post: 53142
    I've got a cocker spaniel curled up on the sofa next to me right now. You're not having her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 53345
    No Siobhan, I don't dare. We did over the Birthday Celebration, and it really cost me in terms of BG levels and over all feeling of wellness, so I've learned a valuable lesson.

Will I take a bite here and there (and I do mean a single bite) maybe. But it will have to be worth the calories and glycemic index. :D
    A bite is good. It will be so worth it in the end. Anyways great company over the weekend will keep you busy. Just use your sense of smell.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    could we have a recipe please Dawn?

Post Thanks / Like
    packet of sossidges - not cheap ones please. cut them into chunks - you can brown them a bit if you want.

put the bits in a casserole with 2 sliced red onions, a butternut squash peeled and cut into bitesize chunks, 2 large potatoes cut into bitesize chunks, 1.5 teaspoons dried sage, 1 teaspoon dried rosemary. pour 2 tablespoons olive oil over and mix it all together. Easiest way is get your hands in there. Put a lid on about put it in the oven at 190C for about 50 minutes. I usually serve it with something green.

Steven says it's just great. :D

Post Thanks / Like
    Mum and dad are out so Jade is coming round for some Pizza and some mario karting! Should be a nice (read cheap) night in!
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast