Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Friday thread

Post Thanks / Like
    Oooooh! Have fun, Tink! Two weekends in a row! :D

It's still hot here--over 100 degrees. Getting closer to 100 degrees on a consistent basis, but still consistently over 100. And the 7-day forecast shows more of the same. :sigh;

I sound like a broken record, don't I?

No special plans here, just working outside in the mornings until it's too hot, then coming in and doing more of the same. If I'm lucky, I'll squeeze in some sewing machine time.

Have a terrific weekend, everyone! :D

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawn, post: 53384
    packet of sossidges - not cheap ones please. cut them into chunks - you can brown them a bit if you want.

put the bits in a casserole with 2 sliced red onions, a butternut squash peeled and cut into bitesize chunks, 2 large potatoes cut into bitesize chunks, 1.5 teaspoons dried sage, 1 teaspoon dried rosemary. pour 2 tablespoons olive oil over and mix it all together. Easiest way is get your hands in there. Put a lid on about put it in the oven at 190C for about 50 minutes. I usually serve it with something green.

Steven says it's just great. :D
    thanks, it sounds great, think i will have my favourite pork and apple sausages in it, i bet sweet potato is good in it too

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234