Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 145

Thread: Watch the ISS go overhead TONIGHT!!!

  1. #111
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Berkshire, UK
    Posts
    647
    Post Thanks / Like
    Managed to video the early evening pass, it was extremely bright in the sky here. Will try and post a link to it as soon as possible.

  2. #112
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    15,528
    Post Thanks / Like
    cool!

















  3. #113
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Billericay,Essex, UK
    Posts
    11,340
    Post Thanks / Like
    did you find the bulb setting julie, id never heard of it until last night lol, but there you go you learn something new everyday
    Mick

    Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008



  4. #114
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    10,689
    Post Thanks / Like
    Awesome my madness is spreading

  5. #115
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Billericay,Essex, UK
    Posts
    11,340
    Post Thanks / Like
    i think your right there chris

    all these brill photos has got the passion for space going again
    Mick

    Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008



  6. #116
    Senior Member piglet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    North East Scotland
    Posts
    1,466
    Post Thanks / Like
    I feel left out of this 'cos we don't get those views up here in Scotland. Is there any time we could see anything passing over or is it all down in the south?









    DLP The Disneyland Hotel
    1998 Wilderness Lodge
    1999 Off site
    2000 Caribbean Beach
    2001 Coronado Springs
    2003 Beach Club
    2005 Beach Club
    2007 Beach Club
    2009 Beach Club
    2012 Beach Club
    2014 Beach Club Concierge

  7. #117
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Billericay,Essex, UK
    Posts
    11,340
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by piglet, post: 53774
    I feel left out of this 'cos we don't get those views up here in Scotland. Is there any time we could see anything passing over or is it all down in the south?
    piglet put your location in this and have a look to see whaen you can see it

    http://www.spaceweather.com/flybys/index_coords.php
    Mick

    Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008



  8. #118
    Senior Member piglet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    North East Scotland
    Posts
    1,466
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ukwdwnut, post: 53776
    piglet put your location in this and have a look to see whaen you can see it

    http://www.spaceweather.com/flybys/index_coords.php
    Yeah, tried that yesterday Mick and unfortunately Morayshire isn't on the drop down list so I guess it can't be seen from so far up here :mad:









    DLP The Disneyland Hotel
    1998 Wilderness Lodge
    1999 Off site
    2000 Caribbean Beach
    2001 Coronado Springs
    2003 Beach Club
    2005 Beach Club
    2007 Beach Club
    2009 Beach Club
    2012 Beach Club
    2014 Beach Club Concierge

  9. #119
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    15,528
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ukwdwnut, post: 53741
    did you find the bulb setting julie, id never heard of it until last night lol, but there you go you learn something new everyday
    no i didn't lol, but i looked it up in the index of the manual and it took me straight to it. I may go out again tonight to try and do it properly if the clouds go away.

















  10. #120
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Billericay,Essex, UK
    Posts
    11,340
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by britchick, post: 53780
    no i didn't lol, but i looked it up in the index of the manual and it took me straight to it. I may go out again tonight to try and do it properly if the clouds go away.
    im going to do the same i didnt have time to go out last night i cooked my dinner at the wrong time so i bloody missed it lol

    have you got a remote to use as well?
    Mick

    Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008



Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •