Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best ice cream in Disney?

Post Thanks / Like
    I know it sounds weird but wheres the best icecream to be found?

I have a couple of ice cream addicts in the party

Post Thanks / Like
    Well, I don't eat it much, but there is a place in Future World (Fountain View Bakery) that has Edy's ice cream. Main St. MK has an ice cream shop...

You can get soft serve at a little kiosk in France...

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    By the time I'm getting ice cream, I'm so tired, I don't care WHAT kind it is.
    I always get mine at the Main Street place. Can't remember the name of it.
    People who say money doesn't buy happiness...don't know where to shop!

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh, and how could we neglect the famous Beaches and Cream?! It has quite a selection of wonderful sundae style combinations (as well as simpler concoctions).

There is the Boardwalk Sweet Shop too.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    not been there myself, but only heard very good things about Beaches and Cream!!!

Theres also a ben and jerry's on idrive. its only a mini-one but it has a good selection and is based in the cafe area next to one of the mini golf places.

Heres the adress:

8969 International Drive
    I-Drive/Universal
    Orlando, FL 32819
    [MAP]
    407-903-9333
    Noon-11 pm daily
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Don't forget Ghiarardelli's and Hagan Daas at DTD.

Post Thanks / Like
    We loved the ice cream at Cafe Rix in Coronado Springs. It was creamy and delicious and the server told us it is made on the premises.........so so good.

Margaret

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh that does look good! Is it ice cream, or gelatto? It looks soft enough to be gelatto.

Post Thanks / Like
    It is a gelatto Tink, but it lacked nothing in flavour or texture. Sorry to post a picture of a half finished ice but I had to take it. The first one is chocolate and the second pistachio. We all loved it.

Margaret

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mags, post: 54350
    We loved the ice cream at Cafe Rix in Coronado Springs. It was creamy and delicious and the server told us it is made on the premises.........so so good.

Margaret

OMG..yes!! I think if I start walking now I could get to this ice cream before the baby is born...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast