Thread: Arriving before checkin time?

Post Thanks / Like
    What happens at disney if we arrive before checkin time? specifically we're due to arrive in the morning quite a bit before 2pm so will we be allowed to checkin or not?

Post Thanks / Like
    you can check in early, they will give you your room key with tickets on it if you have booked a package and you can go to the parks and have fun while your room is made up. You can leave bags with them too.

Post Thanks / Like
    Yep! What BC said.

I believe the front desk opens a 6:00 a.m. or thereabout.

If your room is not available when you check in, you will be given a number to call to get your room number after check-in time.

At least, that's what they did the one time I arrived early. It's usually late afternoon or early evening before we arrive. :sigh;

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Taja, post: 53719
    If your room is not available when you check in, you will be given a number to call to get your room number after check-in time.

;
    that's what we did the only time we arrived early

Post Thanks / Like
    The front desk is open 24 hours/day for check-in/check-out. Depending on how busy the resort is your room may or may not be ready when you check in. If not, as mentioned, you check in, get your keys and a phone number to call later to find out what room you are in.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    yup, what usc said , I checked in to The Poly at 8 AM and our room was ready .

Post Thanks / Like
    We always arrive early. There may a room cleaned and available, so just ask. We have been given a room as early as 10am. If there isnt one available or you want one in a certain location as the others have said you can leave your luggage and set off to the parks.

Margaret