Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shopping regrets at Disney

Post Thanks / Like
    On my last trip to the World I was going to buy a bronze replica of Goofy that was on sale in Epcot but for one reason or another didn't get round to it. It was exactly like the one of him in MK in front of the castle. I imagine he's no longer available now :(

Anyway, I thought I was going to go back the following year so I could get it then but that never happened either! It's one of the few things I wished I'd brought back with me

What's been yours?

Post Thanks / Like
    oh dont remind me.

Countless snow globes, limited edition collectibles... mugs, all sorts
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Post Thanks / Like
    I buy the Christmas Mickey plush every year .... apart from one year, I don't know why I didn't buy him but I really regret that. He was in disguise as Rudolph and I keep checking ebay for him but have never seen him :(

Post Thanks / Like
    It's not a big thing...but when we were there in 2006, there was a ToT tshirt with Stitch dressed in the bellhop uniform cutting the cord on the elevator. We saw it our first day there, but we didn't get it, intending to pick it up on our next trip to MGM...things happened and we never made it back.:( Jordan was so disappointed. I've been trying to find it on ebay to no avail.

"Always take a banana to a party." :banana1:

Post Thanks / Like
    Various ride photo's, and this maybe only half counts, but I bought a picture frame in MGM, which flashed when you push a button, it was the 50th celebration year and I bought it.
    Anyway, as I was leaving the park A little girl tapped me on the shoulder and said "excuse me your bag is flashing" so I looked and the button had been pressed in too far. I told myself I'd fix it when I get back to the villa, instead of going back to return it.
    Anyway, turned out I couldn't fix it and now I'm left with a photoframe that doesn't flash. I should've went back and changed it, cos now its just not as special
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Isafari, post: 53750
    I buy the Christmas Mickey plush every year .... apart from one year, I don't know why I didn't buy him but I really regret that. He was in disguise as Rudolph and I keep checking ebay for him but have never seen him :(
    I have Mickey, Stitch & Eeyore . :gy:
    Just this past trip The Emporium at the MK had a vintage looking Mickey , soooooo soft and I don't know why, but I didn't buy him . I regret it now, but since dzneeprincess is going soon, she said she'd pick him up if she sees him .

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinker, post: 53766
    I have Mickey, Stitch & Eeyore . :gy:
    Just this past trip The Emporium at the MK had a vintage looking Mickey , soooooo soft and I don't know why, but I didn't buy him . I regret it now, but since dzneeprincess is going soon, she said she'd pick him up if she sees him .
    Oh you stinker....teasing me like that Well, if you ever get bored with him, you have a definate buyer :p015:
    The vintage Mickey sounds cool.....hopefully he'll still be there in December
    Tinker....any chance of you posting a photo of Rudolph Mickey?

Post Thanks / Like
    Years ago there was a Disney Shop on PI that carried very high end pieces. They has aTiffany style Tink lamp. I thought I would wait until I could better afford it. The shop closed and I've nerver seen such a lamp since.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 53775
    Years ago there was a Disney Shop on PI that carried very high end pieces. They has aTiffany style Tink lamp. I thought I would wait until I could better afford it. The shop closed and I've nerver seen such a lamp since.
    I like this one Tink but the price is scary! :shocked025:

Post Thanks / Like
    you've just reminded me of the christmas ornament i didn't buy on the spot because i was trying to save money then went back to get it and couldn't find it boo hoo

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast