Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Whats the most youve won on the lottery?

Post Thanks / Like
    74 for four numbers many years ago. We won 23.20 for two numbers and two lucky stars on this Friday's Eurolottery. Three numbers more and we would have had the 100,000,000!

We only do the lottery once in a blue moon, usually when there is a big rollover. Does anyone do it every week?

Post Thanks / Like
    In Dec 98 we won 3655. This was for 5 numbers.We never ever watch the show and we had it on as we were putting up the tree. I got the ticket out and said to DH we are going to win tonight on this line. Had only done 2 lines and we never do the same numbers. Well sure enough we did win. It was a great feeling and we were able to pay back my MIL money she had lent us to put carpets in our new house.
    Also have won 23.20 on this weeks euro.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Won 30 something for 4 numbers quite a while ago.
    Used to win 10 all the time but nothing for months :(

Got the first 2 numbers drawn on Friday's Euromillions and got really excited but nothing after!

Do 2 lines every Wed and Sat.Same numbers.Would like to stop but i know the numbers so well i'd know if i won and hadn't bought a ticket!

Post Thanks / Like
    In 1990, I won $500. on a scratch off . Since then , its been $2.00 here and $5.00 there .

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Claire, post: 53879
    74 for four numbers many years ago. We won 23.20 for two numbers and two lucky stars on this Friday's Eurolottery. Three numbers more and we would have had the 100,000,000!

We only do the lottery once in a blue moon, usually when there is a big rollover. Does anyone do it every week?
    Weekly? I'd be broke!

We have two large lotteries (The Pick & Powerball) that are drawn on Wednesday and Saturday. There also are two smaller ones (Pick 3 and Pick 5) that are drawn on two other nights during the week. I think. Could be three nights. I don't pay much attention to them!

Usually I purchase either a Pick or Powerball ticket around my mother's, Uncle Art's and my Aunt Norma's birthdays. It was something all of them enjoyed, with Uncle Art being the lucky one of the siblings! They all occur in February and March.

Beyond that, I'll typically purchase one during the summer and one during the fall/early winter period. Usually not related to the size of the jackpot, as they roll over more often than not. It's more I have $1 in change and no one is in line at customer service, which is where the tickets are sold! :D

Post Thanks / Like
    About 1450 in 2001 so I took the kids with me when my wife had an exhibition stand in NY and then we went down the Hilton Head Island for a week and my wife joined us when the exhibition was finished.

Post Thanks / Like
    $10.00 a few times but not recently.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    I got 10 on Saturday and the same last Saturday but before thsat it was ages ago. We got 5 numbers in a work syndicate years ago, we all ended up with just over 100, we won around 75 with four numbers a couple of years ago.

I dread to think how much I have spent in the last 14 years though :shocked025:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    43 for 4 numbers a few months ago and quite often win 10.

DLP The Disneyland Hotel
    1998 Wilderness Lodge
    1999 Off site
    2000 Caribbean Beach
    2001 Coronado Springs
    2003 Beach Club
    2005 Beach Club
    2007 Beach Club
    2009 Beach Club
    2012 Beach Club
    2014 Beach Club Concierge

Post Thanks / Like
    Hmmmm not sure, maybe around $60? Herself plays weekly, but I don't much keep track.

Once when on a cruise I bought Krackets. They are like lottery tickets in that you pull back a tab, and your winnings are based on what is revealed. We won $1000.00. That was the most we've ever won on a game of chance. Went right on the shipboard tab too!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12