:) Hello all...just popping on for a moment to let you know we're having a BRILLIANT time....

There's so much to say I'm not even sure where to start, so for now I'll just hit a couple of highlights...details to follow later :D

Food so far has been great...we've been to Cape May (lovely, thanks for the suggestion, Tink :D ), Sci Fi (COMET, COMET, COMET :D ), Hoop Dee Doo Revue (STOP CRYING WOMAN, THIS IS A *HAPPY* SHOW!!), 50's Prime Time (I'm a little teapot... )...and then finally last night...The Food & Wine Festival in EPCOT. We made our way about....half way 'round last night, and plan on visiting again...um....every night until we leave. :D Does that sound like overkill? No. The answer is clearly no.

The crowds have been fairly mild...loads of people, but apparently most of them are eating, because the lines for the rides aren't terrible....

Tonight we're going to the Safari...we're all looking forward to this one as none of us have ever done it before...

The weather is lovely really, no rain yet, though I understand some may be headed our way :D

So that's it in a nutshell...we've had some bumps here and there, but nothing that wasn't quickly and nicely sorted out for us :D

We even inherited two new friends :D "El Hombre" and "PC" :D

But more about them later