Thread: Kittie cats

Post Thanks / Like
    Do they all bring in their trophies :rolleyes008: I love my kitties but I really dont like discovering bits of bird or mice around the house :(

Is there a way to discourage them?

Post Thanks / Like
    I really don't think so goofygal . Its their nature to go after bugs, mice , birds, etc . The pieces they bring to you are their gifts ( love) to you . My vet told me that . My himalayan use to cry and bring me dirty socks and I'd say did you bring me a mouse . One night, she did and the thing was still alive . I jumped , poor mouse was dead the next morning and Puddie sat by it as proud as could be . My Himalayan has crossed the rainbow bridge and I miss her cries with the sock .
    Now I have two cats and I love them, but the spiders and bugs they have left me I could do without .

Post Thanks / Like
    One of ours was found one morning trying to drag a magpie through the cat flap (it was still alive and flapping)
    The other has been seen eating squirrels in the back garden!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    We don't have a cat but I got home from work today to find the remains of a dove in the back garden :(

Post Thanks / Like
    When we had a cat I had to use the back door till DH got home thanks to the dead pigeon on the doormat, the cat sat there proudly waiting for the front door to open so he could drag it in :shocked025:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]