Thread: Just one more thing...please...I can handle it

Post Thanks / Like
    So after I got back from Disney I go the warning on my dashboard...brake pads...take it into my bro in law's shop..not just pads...rotors too...hmm funny they werent grinding and why didnt the sensor go off BEFORE....400 bucks later I had new brakes and rotors...

Well tonight...

Driving to a birthday party...someone pulls out in front of me and instead of hitting them I hit the curb. I can stick my fingers thru the tires...the 2 on the right, yes I blew 2 freaking tires...son of a....sigh...bro in law comes and gets me cause I have ovaries and cant sit there waiting for a tow truck...

So .. bring on the rain...tell me something else and please let something else happen...really I can handle it...

And what the enemy will see? They will see the flash of our cannons, and they will hear the ringing of our swords, and they will know what we can do! By the sweat of our brow and the strength of our backs and the courage in our hearts! Gentlemen, hoist the colors!

Post Thanks / Like
    isn't that always the way....we are one small part away from being one of them and because we are missing it we have to be rescued.

not a good week I agree....but it will get better. Everytime something gets you down go to the pics you took from your last trip...it will wash that bad away quick :) Or you can come here :) lol We are pretty good at pulling our friends out of the bad days :)
    One great pair of shoes can change your life.~~Cinderella
    Be the kind of Woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says " ! She's up!!"

:muahaha:

Post Thanks / Like
    Yikes! Rough start to your week, PA! And I'm sure you can handle just about anything that comes your way. Let's just hope it's something good next time!

BTW, nice driving for hitting the curb instead of the idiot who cut you off! And on the subject of idiots, idiot lights are useless. They seem to engage well after the problem is serious, instead of warning about potential issues. :sigh;

Post Thanks / Like
    Ugh. I hate car problems. I did that with two tires once, myself. :( I hit a curb (a couple had walked out in front of me) and it popped the front tire, and when I had that changed they discovered a serious flaw in the rear tire... expensive, huh? :sigh;

The AC is bad on the old Buick right now, so that is something that we'll have to look into soon. :sigh;

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Close your eyes and go back to your happy place :p015:

The real world just sucks sometimes :sigh;

Post Thanks / Like
    Ok...first HUGS to you sweetie.
    Second...YOU can handle just about anything. Or you can strangle it and bury it somewhere. (I love that solution).
    So sorry about your car....and the tires. The idiot will get his...what goes round, comes round.
    HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS>
    People who say money doesn't buy happiness...don't know where to shop!