Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: what rides have broken down with you on ?

Post Thanks / Like
    Only Test Track. I think if I broke down on Its a Small World, I would swim! :shocked025:

Margaret

Post Thanks / Like
    The one I was most happy at having break down was Body Wars. It started, and I was on it long enough to realize that this was a big mistake. I was moving quickly into real discomfort when it stopped and they offered folks the chance to get off, or wait. I left!

I know I've been on a few others that have slowed down or paused, but I always thought that was for the folks with special boarding needs.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh geez! How could I forget? Just last weekend CoP malfunctioned. It did eventually start, but after a bit.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 54329
    Oh geez! How could I forget? Just last weekend CoP malfunctioned. It did eventually start, but after a bit.
    Yep once we had to watch the same scene on COP 3 times before the ride restarted

Got stuck on ET as well, that got a bit uncomfortable on those bikes!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    splash mountain, before the drop.

Post Thanks / Like
    Seems like we always get "stuck" in splash mountain near the big indoor river boat and they come on with that Brear Bear saying looks like a commotion goin on ...something something I think it just may be a delay in guests with disabilities getting off the ride. Test track always seems to break down and SSE is a problem ride too.

Post Thanks / Like
    Splash Mountain , just at the start . I've never been afraid to continue . but this scared me , I could turn back and watch cast members run off, the red light flashing at the podium , a loud voice over the speaker Splash one, Splash one, one boat down . I wanted to get off as others did . Cast members running up the steps and a guest finally said after 20 minutes, I want off . The reply was just hold tight , it will take an hour to get everyone off . I was never so happy to be off this ride .

Post Thanks / Like
    When we were there in August, we were on Expedition Everest...just as you come to a stop after the backwards part, we got stuck for several minutes before we finally got moving. I was not thrilled with the idea of having to walk out from there.

"Always take a banana to a party." :banana1:

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh the people mover got stuck last year with DS and I on - he actually got quite panicky as it seemed forever until they sent people along to get us off. Thankfully it was that ride though as i could cope with waling down the steps from it but i dread getting stuck on top of a tall ride

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Figment, post: 54754
    When we were there in August, we were on Expedition Everest...just as you come to a stop after the backwards part, we got stuck for several minutes before we finally got moving. I was not thrilled with the idea of having to walk out from there.
    OMG Figment !
    Did you snap pictures ? Its quite a view from up there . I can't believe the amount of times I've been on and people were taking pictures while in movement . I'd definitely lose the camera . Another ride I've seen pics taken is on TOT when the doors open at the very top . I'd drop it for sure .

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast