Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: what rides have broken down with you on ?

Only Test Track. I think if I broke down on Its a Small World, I would swim! :shocked025:

Margaret

The one I was most happy at having break down was Body Wars. It started, and I was on it long enough to realize that this was a big mistake. I was moving quickly into real discomfort when it stopped and they offered folks the chance to get off, or wait. I left!

I know I've been on a few others that have slowed down or paused, but I always thought that was for the folks with special boarding needs.

Oh geez! How could I forget? Just last weekend CoP malfunctioned. It did eventually start, but after a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 54329
    Oh geez! How could I forget? Just last weekend CoP malfunctioned. It did eventually start, but after a bit.
    Yep once we had to watch the same scene on COP 3 times before the ride restarted

Got stuck on ET as well, that got a bit uncomfortable on those bikes!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

splash mountain, before the drop.

Seems like we always get "stuck" in splash mountain near the big indoor river boat and they come on with that Brear Bear saying looks like a commotion goin on ...something something I think it just may be a delay in guests with disabilities getting off the ride. Test track always seems to break down and SSE is a problem ride too.

Splash Mountain , just at the start . I've never been afraid to continue . but this scared me , I could turn back and watch cast members run off, the red light flashing at the podium , a loud voice over the speaker Splash one, Splash one, one boat down . I wanted to get off as others did . Cast members running up the steps and a guest finally said after 20 minutes, I want off . The reply was just hold tight , it will take an hour to get everyone off . I was never so happy to be off this ride .

When we were there in August, we were on Expedition Everest...just as you come to a stop after the backwards part, we got stuck for several minutes before we finally got moving. I was not thrilled with the idea of having to walk out from there.

"Always take a banana to a party." :banana1:

Oh the people mover got stuck last year with DS and I on - he actually got quite panicky as it seemed forever until they sent people along to get us off. Thankfully it was that ride though as i could cope with waling down the steps from it but i dread getting stuck on top of a tall ride

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Figment, post: 54754
    When we were there in August, we were on Expedition Everest...just as you come to a stop after the backwards part, we got stuck for several minutes before we finally got moving. I was not thrilled with the idea of having to walk out from there.
    OMG Figment !
    Did you snap pictures ? Its quite a view from up there . I can't believe the amount of times I've been on and people were taking pictures while in movement . I'd definitely lose the camera . Another ride I've seen pics taken is on TOT when the doors open at the very top . I'd drop it for sure .

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast