Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Phase 1 of the holiday preparations - taking the boys to chessington

Post Thanks / Like
    Just drag him on the ride kicking and screaming. Don't worry, no one will point and look and no one will start a thread on a forum saying, "you'll never guess what I saw today."

Post Thanks / Like
    Take the train to Frontierland and then you can come around to the queue for Splash Mountain without terrifiying him with the sight of the flume. It's really a lovley ride as you know, minus the flume but even I can manage that!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    he KNOWS about splash mountain there will be no fooling the boy

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh, that's a given but there is no need to make it an in your face sort of approach. Splash Mountain is so very much more than the flume!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Skywatcher, post: 54132
    The plan now is to go straight to BTM on the first morning of the first day to break him in straight away :D - My greastest wish is that we will all do Splash together one day - the problem is with Matthew not wanting to ride we end up with on eof us sat outside a ride for an hour at a time - would be great if we could all queue together
    Sounds like a great plan! He may be high on adreniline and want to go on SM!
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    thats the idea - the thing is he has the image of Lisa coming off Bluto's Bilge barge completely drownified burned in his brain

Post Thanks / Like
    Ah well. Having terrorized the child in the past is not so easy to undo in the future, eh?

Splash is nowhere near as "wetting" as Bluto's. (Unless you are me, of course).

Post Thanks / Like
    I know but its blutos plus the whol 'Harambe' thing as well

Post Thanks / Like
    The Harambe Thing?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Skywatcher, post: 54237
    I know but its blutos plus the whol 'Harambe' thing as well
    You got wet in Harambe....?
    [CENTER]

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast