Thread: Disney Store US

Post Thanks / Like
    We used to be able to order most items for international delivery from the US Disney Store but now, there seems to be more and more items unavailable for international delivery :( And the site insists upon directing me towards the UK one but I've managed to fool it for now!

I find it really frustrating especially since the US has a far better range than here in the UK. There's some fab Halloween stuff and some gorgeous collectibles too.

It's not fair

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow. I wonder why? It's not like they can't charge you for shipping. :sigh;

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Someone posted a website where you can pay to get it delievered to an adresss, and they then forward it onto you to the UK.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by josh.p., post: 54228
    Someone posted a website where you can pay to get it delievered to an adresss, and they then forward it onto you to the UK.
    Sounds interesting Josh thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Tink
    Wow. I wonder why? It's not like they can't charge you for shipping. :sigh;
    I know Tink it's weird. Especially since some items are available for international delivery. I ordered an ultimate Wall-E for DH's birthday. Good thing that was available for delivery here as you can only get them in the US and I didn't fancy eBay's prices!

Post Thanks / Like
    I can't find the link anywhere, I'll keep on looking, though!
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by josh.p., post: 54355
    I can't find the link anywhere, I'll keep on looking, though!