Thread: Can you phone up stores in the US to reserve goods.

Post Thanks / Like
    I tell you why . My DBIL is going to Boston on business(He's a Vicar/Minister) good job if you can get it.
    Anyway he has offered to get my DD and his 3 DD's a hoodie/fleece from Abercrombie and Fitch. They all need one sooooooooo bad. I have located the store in Boston. Could i phone/email a few days before and reserve what the girls would like ,And then he could just go in and pay.
    My sister and I don't think he is upto choosing but if we reserve it shouldn't be a problem.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    You know? I don't know? I would guess not, as that is a large store and not into that level of customer service, but I could be really wrong!

You could perhaps look up the styles on line, and then give him some direction that way?

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    That's what I was going to suggest. I'd probably go so far as to print out a copy of the hoodie and write the sizes on them too :p015:

Post Thanks / Like
    The upscale stores known for customer service, such as Nordstrom, usually will do a courtesy hold for 24 hours--if you can describe the item accurately and if they have it in stock. Most of the other stores aren't staffed sufficiently to be able to accommodate requests.

The fact something is available on a website doesn't mean it will be carried in the store, or have the correct size/colour if it is.

I agree with Tink and Dorothy--print out a copy of the item, write the sizes on it and ask your DBIL to make a quick run through the appropriate department to see if they are available.