Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: how often do you go to Disney?

Post Thanks / Like
    Once a year for us.
    Been for the last 5 years now, already planning for next year,hopefully 3 weeks this time.
    wDisneySecrets.com Ticker

Post Thanks / Like
    Alternate years so far, hopefully next year. Would love to go more often unfortunately I haven't won the lottery yet

DLP The Disneyland Hotel
    1998 Wilderness Lodge
    1999 Off site
    2000 Caribbean Beach
    2001 Coronado Springs
    2003 Beach Club
    2005 Beach Club
    2007 Beach Club
    2009 Beach Club
    2012 Beach Club
    2014 Beach Club Concierge

Post Thanks / Like
    I think (hope) we have settled into a routine of every other year, that's what our DVC points allow for us, I would love to go more often but I like to go all out when i am there and make each trip special and if we went more often we wouldn't be able to do that.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Skywatcher, post: 54923
    then I cried when I left sad sap.

Post Thanks / Like
    Apart from 22 years between visits #1 & #2 , sort of annually. Some years twice, some years once, some years not at all. As Tink said, life has a way of getting in the way of vacations!

After my next visit (working on December 2008, but may have to move it back to December 2009), probably every two or three years. As much as I enjoy visiting WDW, the cost has increased astronomically since 2003 and my salary has not. And will not. :sigh;

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Skywatcher, post: 54923
    We went yearly from 2004-2007 and loved it infact going more often made it more enjoyable and less frantic as it didn't matter if some things didn't get done - when you go very infrequently - took me 22 years to go the first time and had no idea IF I'd ever go back I spent the whole time in a mad panic trying to do everything - then I cried when I left sad sap.

No shame in that Sky i always cry when i arrive and then again when i leave,:rolleyes008:
    In June this year it was our 20th visit usually once a year very seldom twice, wish it was more :(
    Jacqui xxx

Post Thanks / Like
    i cry just reading about people crying when leaving disney but don't tell anyone because i try to portray a tough exterior :p015:

i was 26 when i first went and have been 10 times since but we did a lot of trips when we lived in America- it was around 6 hours door to door.

Post Thanks / Like
    Would love to go yearly but it's just not possible. We went in 1990, 1992. Then got married and had 3 children. So we took them in 2003 and 2006. Would love to go next year in keeping with our every third year vein.But i don't think it's likely with DH's job being so up in "tut" air.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12