Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: what counts as a dining plan snacK?

Post Thanks / Like
    I think this may have changed from the information I have. Is it only certain items now or is it anything upto a certain value?

Post Thanks / Like
    I think it's any snack up to either $3 or $4, but I'm not positive. Johnie is there now and she'll know for sure and can tell you when she gets back

Post Thanks / Like
    I do believe it's $4 and under. We'll wait for our Johnie (or someone else with a better understanding of the plan than I) to come along and confirm.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Last I read was under $4, non-alcoholic and a single serving package/portion.

They usually identify the DDP-eligible snacks with an icon on the menu boards and shelf labels.

Post Thanks / Like
    I swear they change the DDP every time we come! It does seem to be most things under $4....but single serving fruit (like an apple for $1) is considered a snack.

We found out this evening that you can use the CS credit at Toluca Turkey Legs at DHS.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnie, post: 55422
    I swear they change the DDP every time we come! It does seem to be most things under $4....but single serving fruit (like an apple for $1) is considered a snack.

We found out this evening that you can use the CS credit at Toluca Turkey Legs at DHS.
    Well, the apple is under $4, but might not be the best use of a snack credit.

Post Thanks / Like
    The really strange thing is you can use your snack credits at the food kiosks at the food and wine festival regardless of price. They will let you get the $7 lobster roll with your snack credit!

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Brisbane, Queensland, Australia, Australia
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnie, post: 55552
    The really strange thing is you can use your snack credits at the food kiosks at the food and wine festival regardless of price. They will let you get the $7 lobster roll with your snack credit!
    OK I missed the lobster rolls!!! I'll have to go back now!

But the F&W festival was an excellent way to use up credits for good value, that's for sure!
    Next trip - Bali! (March 2015)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kazzaqld, post: 60107
    OK I missed the lobster rolls!!! I'll have to go back now!

But the F&W festival was an excellent way to use up credits for good value, that's for sure!
    Honestly? You didn't miss much...the crab cake was far and away better

Post Thanks / Like
    I didn't even try the lobster roll this year....wasn't impressed a couple of years ago.

Those dumplings in China were TDF!! Too bad we couldn't use the snack credits for the mango slushie thing!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast