Thread: Is disney magical express fast?

Post Thanks / Like
    Is the disney bus fast getting to your resort or does it stop off at a load of other resorts first?

We also wonder if we should just use it for luggage and get a taxi or towncar for ourselves?

Post Thanks / Like
    It does stop at all the resorts. I guess it would depend upon which resort you were staying at, and what order the bus stopped at them, before you could know if it were going to be really fast or not.

I know loads of people use it and are quite happy with it.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by goofygal, post: 55394
    Is the disney bus fast getting to your resort or does it stop off at a load of other resorts first?

We also wonder if we should just use it for luggage and get a taxi or towncar for ourselves?
    I don't believe you can use it just for luggage. I believe you have to accompany your luggage.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    LOVED IT!!!

And what the enemy will see? They will see the flash of our cannons, and they will hear the ringing of our swords, and they will know what we can do! By the sweat of our brow and the strength of our backs and the courage in our hearts! Gentlemen, hoist the colors!

Post Thanks / Like
    My understanding is no unaccompanied luggage on DME.

I haven't taken it from MCO to the resorts yet, but have used it from the resorts to MCO. Very efficient. :)

Post Thanks / Like
    umm your luggage doesnt go on the same bus as you...however they do scan your ticket thingy that you get with your tags...Im sure its to tell the system put pick your luggage up!

And what the enemy will see? They will see the flash of our cannons, and they will hear the ringing of our swords, and they will know what we can do! By the sweat of our brow and the strength of our backs and the courage in our hearts! Gentlemen, hoist the colors!

Post Thanks / Like
    If you don't use the ME labels you will have to take you luggage with you. We have done this a couple of times. As far as I know it doesn't go to every resort we get the All Stars one and it just goes to the All Stars resorts. I would imagine it goes to the resorts local to each other but not certain.

Post Thanks / Like
    From arrival at MCO to arrival at Pop Century via DME on our recent trip it took us about an hour and 15 minutes. This included catching the "monorail" over to the correct terminal, taking the elevator down to the check in desk, waiting in line to check in w/ DME, boarding the bus and the 40 minutes trip to Disney World. Our bus stopped at Coronado Springs first and then went on to Pop Century.

I found it fairly easy and very well organized!

Post Thanks / Like
    I will always use this option again. We stopped off at Coronado Springs and Caribbean Beach on the way in but when we were going back to the airport we were the last pickup and there were only a couple of people on the bus before us. They were the usual Disney efficient saying they would pick us up from the resort at whatever time and they arrived within minutes of that time.

DLP The Disneyland Hotel
    1998 Wilderness Lodge
    1999 Off site
    2000 Caribbean Beach
    2001 Coronado Springs
    2003 Beach Club
    2005 Beach Club
    2007 Beach Club
    2009 Beach Club
    2012 Beach Club
    2014 Beach Club Concierge