Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: what do you do for breakfast at disney?

Post Thanks / Like
    Do the resort food courts do a nice breakfast or do most people go off site to ponderosa or somewhere like that?

Post Thanks / Like
    We do some of each. All Stars food court did a decent breakfast for us, sometimes we ate breakfast when we got to the park, and sometimes we ate offsite - usually Perkins, never Ponderosa.

Post Thanks / Like
    We're not much on eating breakfast, but the food courts do a pretty good job of it at the values.

Post Thanks / Like
    we never get a proper breakfast in a food court/restaurant. The kids have cereal and fruit and we have coffee! we will then have an early lunch say 11.30/12. On the occasion that we have had breakfast i will get the lates available table for the breakfast service and we don't then have to have lunch either. I think they serve until about 10.30am

Post Thanks / Like
    We always stay on site and either eat at the food courts or in one of the parks, sometimes throwing in a character breakfast.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    We usually do a grocery stop and I eat a bit in the room. I've learned my body functions better with a little food at the beginning of the day--despite my dislike for breakfast! Leu usually doesn't eat breakfast.

During free dining in 2006, she did, however, have breakfast a couple of times in the PC food court. She tried a scrambled egg plate and an omlette (spelling?) and pronounced both good, but not quite as good as she would make. Not bad for a food court!

I tried the Pop Century waffle plate. Keep in mind that I'm not a fan of breakfast food. It was okay. My main complaint is the maple flavoured syrup. I like pure maple syrup on my waffle or French toast. The artificial stuff is too sweet. If I think I'll use the food court for breakfast in the future, I'll bring a small bottle of my own syrup!

Post Thanks / Like
    I got addicted to those egg and bacon crossaints that you can get everywhere....

And what the enemy will see? They will see the flash of our cannons, and they will hear the ringing of our swords, and they will know what we can do! By the sweat of our brow and the strength of our backs and the courage in our hearts! Gentlemen, hoist the colors!

Post Thanks / Like
    Usually we are trying to get my DD (teen) and nephews (aged 4 and 8 at the time) up and moving. Usually don't have a proper breakfast (unless a character breakfast). Usually we stop at one of the counter services in the park for a coffee, tea and some sort of muffin. That usually holds us until we have a nice lunch.

Post Thanks / Like
    We don't typically eat breakfast. If we're staying on-site, we either eat in the food court or have a table service breakfast (Whispering Canyon has a great one!)

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    We usually sleep through it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast