Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Atlantic Dance?

Post Thanks / Like
    I think this is on the boardwalk but im not sure. Is it a bar and dance club and is it any good?

Post Thanks / Like
    It's a dance club (that is a bar too) of sorts. I'm not too sure exactly how it all works. Usually, there is no cover charge which is good, eh? But sometimes it's closed, and I've never quite figured it out.

If it's open when you are visiting, then it would be a great thing if you went and did a review for us!

I do believe you have to be 21 to enter.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, you have to be 21 to enter this and Jellyrolls. I haven't been to either though.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnie, post: 56231
    Yes, you have to be 21 to enter this and Jellyrolls. I haven't been to either though.
    Is that because you have yet to see your 21'st birthday?:p

Post Thanks / Like
    :p I wish sometimes! I will be 37 on Friday.....I don't feel 37

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnie, post: 56898
    :p I wish sometimes! I will be 37 on Friday.....I don't feel 37
    Oye, you are still a baby Johnie!:p015:

Oh, and BTW...a happy birthday to you! Have a great birthday...big plans for the celebration? Heading over to Legends?

Post Thanks / Like
    oh thank you! I don't have any plans. I do have a lovely 4 day weekend though. My flex is on Fri and Monday is a holiday.

Post Thanks / Like
    We are doing our annual trek to Peaks of Otter for the long weekend! Off to get a Virginia with a few families. Can't leave until Sat morning. DD has her homecoming this Friday.

Post Thanks / Like
    Alysia's homecoming is Friday night too! DH was telling me last night that she was upset since it was also my birthday and she didn't want to go to Homecoming. She is such a sweet girl. I told her to go and have a great time, we could do something for my birthday another day.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have been there, but it was during a weekday (evening) and it was close to empty. However, they played good music with videos on a big screen. We had drinks and watched a man get totally and utterly sloshed...and then decide he was the BEST dancer out there....and to ever song played. It was a blast!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast