Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What a completely totally horrible day

Post Thanks / Like
    Think she's got another week yet.. Ish?

Post Thanks / Like
    There's still time to get new ones then.

Do you stock Crayola in your store?

Post Thanks / Like
    somebody hide Dave the dog too lol...

it has been beautiful here for a few days Dawn...not too hot or too cool.

Welcome home Steven!
    One great pair of shoes can change your life.~~Cinderella
    Be the kind of Woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says " ! She's up!!"

:muahaha:

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawn, post: 56036
    It's rained all day here. And I mean all day.

I'm fed up with the rain.

Tell me it's been sunny somewhere today please.
    We have had a Florida sky here today. Not a cloud in it all day. Mind you the temperatures didn't match Florida.

Everyone needs a hug in the morning
    and one at the end of the day.
    As many as possible squeezed in between
    to keep lifes troubles at bay.

What’s another word for Thesaurus?

Post Thanks / Like
    Dawn , I have the crayons, should I send them to you . Just keep Dave away from them . We've had the same weather has , Sleepin Catz . Gorgeous fall weather !
    Welcome Back, Steven . Can't wait to read your report and see the pics .

Post Thanks / Like
    It did more than rain a little in Miami last night! In SoBe it was a torrential, long lasting downpour. We walked along Ocean Ave., looking for a place for dinner (each with our own huge umbrella) and I was soaked (not damp, not wet, wring out my clothes and leave a puddle soaked) from the waist down by the time we selected a restaurant and were seated. We were so wet they brought us extra napkins to use as towels!

It poured coming up the coast today too, but not all the way. Many areas are close to flooding. There was standing water in any place that had a depression capable of holding water. Winter and the dry season can't come too soon.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.” ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 56186
    It did more than rain a little in Miami last night! In SoBe it was a torrential, long lasting downpour. We walked along Ocean Ave., looking for a place for dinner (each with our own huge umbrella) and I was soaked (not damp, not wet, wring out my clothes and leave a puddle soaked) from the waist down by the time we selected a restaurant and were seated. We were so wet they brought us extra napkins to use as towels!

It poured coming up the coast today too, but not all the way. Many areas are close to flooding. There was standing water in any place that had a depression capable of holding water. Winter and the dry season can't come too soon.
    lol Saturday morning it was horrendous in Miami airport and when I got off the boat , couldn't see any of the planes for a while, the lightning was really bad too.. An hour before we took off the sun came out.. Dunno how long it stayed for.. :p

Post Thanks / Like
    weekend was hideous - rain and wind all the flippin time. decided to drive to eastbouren to poke around the shops yesterday but couldn't find a parking space so came home. feel like the whole weekend was wasted.

That said Thomas and I did learn how to play pokemon cards yesterday so it wasn't a total waste

Post Thanks / Like
    Well, I hate to be a little ray of sunshine...:sunny3:

But we had gorgeous weather all weekend!

Saturday was mostly overcast with the odd sprinkle of rain and about 84 degrees.

Sunday was bright and sunny with about the same temperature.

Don't worry. We're supposed to be flirting with 100 degrees again within a few days before beginning the official autumn cool-off. Overnight temps have cooled into the high 60s and low 70s, so no air conditioning needed at night. Finally! :D

Post Thanks / Like
    Saturday morning saw us leaving SoBe quite early. We decided to drive to Key West and managed to have a sunny four hours or so there, shortly after we arrived. Had rain at the outset and the return, though.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.” ~Aristotle

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123