Thread: Broken Snowglobe

Post Thanks / Like
    My wonderful daughter managed to smash our Disney World 2000 snow globe today. :(

My wife is not amused, this is 1 of 3 we managed to carry back undamaged (Lisa and my Mum have the other 2)

Does anybody know where we could begin to look to see if anyone else has one for sale.

I've had a quick look on Ebay and will have a longer look tomorrow, just wondering if there is anywhere else we could try?

Post Thanks / Like
    The only thing I can imagine would be eBay. There is a very slim chance that it might turn up at a Disney outlet, or Product Control (the shopping that is offered to CMs only) but it's 8 years old, so I'm afraid you are going to be left with eBay.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    There is a place that mends them. I'll have a hunt round when I have a spare minute.