Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: a little support

Post Thanks / Like
    Well done!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey hun<O:p</O:p
    <O:p></O:p>
    Just wanted to add my congratulations to your exam results it must be very hard to concentrate with your emotions being in such a tizzy at the moment.<O:p></O:p>
    Keep up the good work.<O:p></O:p>
    <O:p> </O:p>
    Look forward not back, life is for living…..
    xx<O:p></O:p>

Post Thanks / Like
    I am very thankful for my studies right now. They keep me focused and busy. I have one more test next week and have to start studying tomorrow. I think I did okay with the stats test, but I will share the results next week.

Thank you everyone for the words of support. It means a lot!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by foreverducky, post: 61057
    I am very thankful for my studies right now. They keep me focused and busy. I have one more test next week and have to start studying tomorrow. I think I did okay with the stats test, but I will share the results next week.

Thank you everyone for the words of support. It means a lot!
    Congratulations on the "A" on your first exam, Billie!

If your statistics course is anything like those I've taken (different fields, so probably some differences), you can't cram for them. You have to know the information going into the exam. It's one of those do or die classes. :sigh;

If you're feeling good about the exam, you probably did well. I have problems only when I second guess myself.

Glad you're feeling better about your decision. Sometimes the transition takes a while. Hope this one is fairly short! :)

Post Thanks / Like
    I think it helps that I've been mentally removed for a while. It's just taken longer to actually do it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi hun you keep strong if you know in your heart it`s the right decision then it is here if you need to talk ;)
    Good luck in the exams
    Jacqui xxx

Post Thanks / Like
    You know I'm not trying to be mean, but I'm getting emails that are constantly asking about how can I do this to him and that he loves me no matter what i would say to him. Then he wants to be friends, but can't stop saying that he loves. I thought that with not totally disconnecting it would be easier for him to move on. Trust me, I have not given him any indication that I want to be with him. My emails are very formal. Now I just got an email that he sent flowers. Why????? That doesn't make sense, I didn't get them before. Why would he think that i want flowers. I"m going to refuse them.

Post Thanks / Like
    On side note got an A- on Stats test. One more grade to find out. :D

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by foreverducky, post: 66189
    You know I'm not trying to be mean, but I'm getting emails that are constantly asking about how can I do this to him and that he loves me no matter what i would say to him. Then he wants to be friends, but can't stop saying that he loves. I thought that with not totally disconnecting it would be easier for him to move on. Trust me, I have not given him any indication that I want to be with him. My emails are very formal. Now I just got an email that he sent flowers. Why????? That doesn't make sense, I didn't get them before. Why would he think that i want flowers. I"m going to refuse them.
    Well he's trying to get you back. I know it's harsh but I am a FIRM beleiver that there should be no contact with an ex. It always leads to trouble. Of course, when one has kids together that poses a problem but that's not the case here. You may just have to be forceful with him and tell him it is OVER. Do you have a male friend or relative who could help you get the point across?

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    great news on the test scores!!!

Now for the ex....block his emails and his numbers. He is not getting the point.
    One great pair of shoes can change your life.~~Cinderella
    Be the kind of Woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says " ! She's up!!"

:muahaha:

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast