Thread: General chit that about...

Post Thanks / Like
    this and that stuff :)

Halfway through my holiday I had to cut the new fingernails down... they got on me blinkin' nerves big style... so this is why I can type properly again. Guess I'm not a nails type of girl...although I do like them.

I have had a *fill* put in my band today so I have some restriction now and I have put on a little weight from the holiday, not a horrendous amount but time for the *fill*. Will need more fills as time goes on until I hit my *sweet spot* then we're cooking with gas....

DD wants a pay as you go camera phone... can you get these? does anyone know and if you do can you please help us find where to get one... preferably from ASDA or ARGOS please.... cos I know nuthin techy me.

Oh and the title is wrong doh... it's meant to say chit chat...

Post Thanks / Like
    I've got a PAYG camera phone. So yes you can get them.:D

Post Thanks / Like
    Aw cool! Excellent! DD is missing Ernesto... she has his number and wants to send piccies and stuff I guess.

Post Thanks / Like
    Oooh holiday romance?

Post Thanks / Like
    Wouldn't sending pics abroad on a PAYG be very expensive? Just a thought.

Post Thanks / Like
    now what is a fill exactly? is that like a stopper of some sort? I need one of those.....

I did the fake nails once. They were pretty but hard to do stuff with like pick up change.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    The band is hollow and to get restriction they put a big needle in the *port* and syringe in some mils of saline... bit like blowing up arm bands only with saline and not air. If you can imagine an armband around the neck of your stomach, the more air (saline) that goes in the smaller the hole gets making it tighter. It doesn't hurt they numb the area and I didn't feel a thing.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Claire, post: 57695
    Wouldn't sending pics abroad on a PAYG be very expensive? Just a thought.
    That's her problem lol... I not paying it that's for sure. Oh wait... I not talking to YOU...... ;)

Post Thanks / Like
    I miss my long--natural--nails. My hands look funny without them, but shorter nails are much more practical in my life now.

One nice thing about having a holiday for 10 nights or so is that I have long nails by the end of it!