Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Beyond Upset and I'm Sick !!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Don't beat yourself up, Tinker. You were quite young yourself when everything happened. We're very different people at 20 than we are at 50. The basics are inside, but we're still learning who we are and how we fit into this world.

It appears that Jennifer has found a way to begin communication with you. The book may be a bit impersonal, but it's a wonderful way to open a dialogue between the two of you--and perhaps with other family members.

I have a feeling you're the only one blaming yourself for not seeing what was happening around you. And, with a bit of work and luck, your family just might become closer in the future.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank You . I'm feeling a bit better today although I have horrible heartburn . Another
    5 AM , getting to sleep and got up at 11 AM .
    I decided to go to WDW with Marie . Since I had the money put together for SSW and that fell through for my friend . I bought my MNSSHP tix today for October 21st and I got my airline tix with Air Tran . We're on the dining plan and my friend in FL , got me a MYW tix . In 8 days I will be at The Beach Club .
    When I return home, Jennifer and I are going to have dinner . I didn't know where to start until Taja said the book . You sometimes don't think and the answer is right in front of you . It is a good starting point .

Post Thanks / Like
    Sending you hun.

Post Thanks / Like
    Good for you, Tinker! :thumbs_up:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12