1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

4 night Disney dream cruise?

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line' started by keith, Jun 10, 2012.

1. Slowhand

Slowhand Cruise Director Forum Host

Honestly Keith you shouldn`t worry too much about this, however I must agree that this was one of my concerns when we started cruisin`.

When you think about it though, there is such a lot going on in most of the restaurants that having deep conversations with your dining partners isn`t really possible most of the time.
    Also on a 4 night cruise, you will probably want to dine at Remy`s one evening so you and your DW will be seated romantically together. :lol:
    On one night it will be the Pirates Night and there will be a lot going on in whatever restaurant you are assigned.
    The last night will be the "Till we meet again" dinner, and here again there will be a lot of action in all the restaurants.
    If you are at Animators Pallette on another evening, once again things will be happening all around you.

Bear in mind too that your very attentive servers will help you to "break the ice" with yiur fellow guests on your first evening, so honestly please don`t lose any sleep over this.

As Tom said, we were fortunate to meet him and his DW on one of our cruises, and on another cruise we made very good friends with Doug, Michelle & Dani from LA [with whom we will be cruising again in a few weeks time].
    I consider both of those families to be friends for life now and we have DCL to thank for that.
  2. uscwest

uscwest Senior Cast Member

However, when you and Chris met Donna and I for the first time it was like old home week. One would have thought you and Donna were long lost sisters.
  3. catrancher

catrancher Assistant Cruise Director Forum Host

Correct! And had I know it at the time, I'd have come and made funny faces at you through the window! :nana:

Tom :)macwave:... all's well that ends well and it all ended marvelously!)
  4. catrancher

catrancher Assistant Cruise Director Forum Host

:yeahthat:

Seriously.​

Once we get you to do this, you're going to kick yourself for not having done it sooner! I guarantee it! :yes:

Tom :)macwave:... we really prefer the cruise over going to WDW now.)
  5. Slowhand

It was when I saw you and Chris dancing on one of the tables at the tea party at the GF that I thought "These are my type of people". :lol:
  6. Slowhand

I do remember that meeting Keith. :yes:
    Being a Nikon owner, actually I was laughing at your Canon. :lol:
  7. Wendy

Wendy A hui hou kakou makuakane Staff Member Administrator

:yes: We went downstairs to look for you so I would be with Sue when we went up to the bar :lol: :anxious:

Me plonk myself down in front of strangers :lol: can you honestly see that :lol: I'd be pushing Chris forward to make sure who they were :lol:
  8. keith

keith Camera nut Staff Member Administrator Forum Host

I can quite believe that!!!! :point: