Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Golden Coral ?

Post Thanks / Like
    We have one GC here & how can i say this nicely......well, it's white trash central. That wasn't very nicely was it? I'm sorry. I hope i don't get a harsh banning for saying that but it 'tis true. It's also rather dirty & icky. Yet that doesn't keep my husband from wanting to go there to get his chow on. They do offer a LOT & if you can find a nice clean one I think it would be ok. This one started out it's life nice & clean but it didn't last. I love a buffett that is obviously ran well (like the ones at WDW), problem is in the real world you don't have that kind of quality at most.
    [SIGPIC]The Family![/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    We have a Golden Corral locally and we like it quite a lot. My favorite is breakfast as they have cooked to order eggs and omlettes. We often do as Crayola says...head in for breakfast at about 10:45...that way I get my steak and eggs.:p015: The steak isn't top of the line, but it's usually pretty decent.

I do agree it depends on the location when it comes to quality...we visited one when we went home to visit familly and the food wasn't nearly as good.

"Always take a banana to a party." :banana1:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12