Thread: Are there any dvds of the parades?

Post Thanks / Like
    I was wondering if instead of taking my camcorder we could buy some professional dvds of the park parades and fireworks? thanks :shocked025:

Post Thanks / Like
    Haven't seen any at the parks. The only one I know that is available is Believe on DVD from SW.

I would definately buy the parades and shows on DVD if they became available then, I could watch them when I'm there with my own eyes not through a camcorder!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Isafari, post: 59621
    Haven't seen any at the parks. The only one I know that is available is Believe on DVD from SW.

I would definately buy the parades and shows on DVD if they became available then, I could watch them when I'm there with my own eyes not through a camcorder!

Me too, I really wish you could buy them they would be a lot better than what I do.

Post Thanks / Like
    Last time I was there there were box sets marked Magic Kingdom, animal kingdom and all theothers but I dont know what was on them? I wonder if they had parades and things

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by disneymom, post: 61696
    Last time I was there there were box sets marked Magic Kingdom, animal kingdom and all theothers but I dont know what was on them? I wonder if they had parades and things
    No parades on mine, I have gotten one of each of the parks.

Post Thanks / Like
    I bought the boxset last year and it just has a guided tour of the parks on it.

I know Jeff Lang does his own videos he may do some of the parades and shows.I have the one he did of the Pirate and Princess Party and that has the parade on it.