Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: good book to read on the plane?

Post Thanks / Like
    anyone ? hoping for some nice easy to read fun nothing heavy

Post Thanks / Like
    I can never concentrate for long enough to read a book when I fly - I'm usually too busy watching what's going on around me!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mumof2, post: 59733
    I can never concentrate for long enough to read a book when I fly - I'm usually too busy watching what's going on around me!
    snap! i'm such a nosey bird I'm lucky if i can concentrate on a movie

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by britchick, post: 59788
    snap! i'm such a nosey bird I'm lucky if i can concentrate on a movie

and there is no way i can ever sleep either - every sound has me looking around to see what's going on!

sorry goofygal, that doesn't help answer your book question does it.....

Post Thanks / Like
    I am reading Queen of the babble by Meg Cabot, its really quite funny, the girl its all about is a bit flaky, it does make me laugh. You dont have to concentrate on it to much. Hope that helps

Post Thanks / Like
    I never pay attention on the plane. I am either reading or sleeping. Or Alysia tries talking to me and I keep saying, "what?"

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    im going to be well paranoid next time Im on a plane in case youre all there watching me :shocked025:

Post Thanks / Like
    I had DD poking me for 10 hours on the plane every few minutes saying *mum*.... and asking me stuff... sooooooo I vowed on the flight home DH was going to sit inbetween us and blow me if she didn't reach across him and poke me! I was exasparated and said to DH in disbelief.. "Did she just poke me?"!!!!!!!!!!!! She knew why he sat between us cos I'd told her under NO circumstances to *poke* me....

Post Thanks / Like
    Get some mags that you wouldn't usually buy.. for me it's something like Vogue so I can drool at all the perfume ads... and Hello and OK. That way once they're read they can be dumped and your bag is lighter when you get off the plane.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Crayola DeVille, post: 60349
    I had DD poking me for 10 hours on the plane every few minutes saying *mum*.... and asking me stuff... sooooooo I vowed on the flight home DH was going to sit inbetween us and blow me if she didn't reach across him and poke me! I was exasparated and said to DH in disbelief.. "Did she just poke me?"!!!!!!!!!!!! She knew why he sat between us cos I'd told her under NO circumstances to *poke* me....
    You wouldn't want to deprive your DD of her primary job in life, would you? :tongue0011-1:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast