Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: A Spooky Disney Celebration

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jodie, post: 59763
    I wonder if you can re-kindle my lost love for DLRP..... ? If anyones reports can it'll be one of your's

Jodie
    Thanks hun

I know what you mean, when we started going to DLP it was like a dream come true, it was just so magical and we loved it so much. And then we went to WDW, and it just wasn't the same. It wasn't just the fact that we compared the two as we really tried not too, but a lot of the things that made it magical before just aren't there anymore. Like when you used to enter Adventureland there was so much atmosphere, many areas are just derelict now and have no atmosphere. And then there is the rudeness of the people... that really bugs me.

But on the up hand it is close, and any Disney fix is better than none at all. Last time we went it made me want to go back to WDW so bad, but hopefully this time with the Halloween celebrations it should be more atmospheric.

April 2009 ~ Our Magical WDW Adventure ~ Take 2 ~ New Pre Trip Report
    April 2008 ~ CSR & Villa; July 2006 ~ Port Orleans, Animal Kingdom Lodge and Miami; January 2005 ~ All Star Movies; July 1998 ~ I-drive and Fort Lauderdale
    :tiggersblinkie:
    DLP ~ 1993, 1995, 2001, NYE 2006, 2007, Halloween 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    OH WOW Ariel Ive just read through all but the last one but had to reply to say how much Ive enjoyed them

you have a way with words

now I have all the disney paris pages up

Post Thanks / Like
    Yay, so happy to see your reporting here about your trips too!! Look forward to finding out more :p015:

Post Thanks / Like
    WOW I've just finished them too it's really made me want to go back to disney paris!
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Post Thanks / Like
    The last two DLRP trips I made I had and argument with two other guests, one each time, but both for queue jumping, them not me.

Gavin reckon's I shouldn't be allowed out in public.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jodie, post: 59924
    The last two DLRP trips I made I had and argument with two other guests, one each time, but both for queue jumping, them not me.

Gavin reckon's I shouldn't be allowed out in public.
    me too though, I had two arguments over people just trying to wander into the queue in front of me and quite a few with people blowing cigarette smoke at me
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith, post: 59925
    me too though, I had two arguments over people just trying to wander into the queue in front of me and quite a few with people blowing cigarette smoke at me
    It's so hard to not be annoyed when they flounce up and past you, on a ride, queueing for food!

Two languages or not, they both understood everyword!

Post Thanks / Like
    Yep we had this many times. Nick gets quite stroppy about it. The worse thing is when your in a queue and you constantly have someone literally right behind you. We had this mainly at POTC and it was hot and stuffy enough inside without someone constantly standing on my flip flops, you move forward to get some space, and so do they.

April 2008 ~ CSR & Villa; July 2006 ~ Port Orleans, Animal Kingdom Lodge and Miami; January 2005 ~ All Star Movies; July 1998 ~ I-drive and Fort Lauderdale

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow! What a great read.

How lovely that you and your family can all travel together and have a great time :p015:

We went to DLP at Halloween a few years ago, I'm sure you will have a great time, can't wait to read the trippie abou it.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by lisaw, post: 60111
    Wow! What a great read.

How lovely that you and your family can all travel together and have a great time :p015:

We went to DLP at Halloween a few years ago, I'm sure you will have a great time, can't wait to read the trippie abou it.
    Thanks, I am really looking forward to actually doing something on Halloween for once. And it will be nice for Sophie as since I moved out she doesn't really have anyone to do anything with so I want to make it extra special for her.

Yes we travel together quite a bit, we have actually just got back from a trip to the Smoky Mountains and Atlanta for my Mum's 50th, it was great spending time together.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast