Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: A Spooky Disney Celebration

Post Thanks / Like
    Great read Ariel, looking forward to the DLP trippie as we are going again in january (in the snow hopefully - I love snow!lol)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sarah

1990 - lived in Buena Ventura Lakes, Kissimmee - Holiday rep.
    2002 - December DLRP Santa Fe (DS birthday)
    2007 - October WDW Radisson Hotel Celebration
    3 weeks.
    2009 - January DLRP Sequoia Lodge

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh I hope you get snow, that would be cool. We had snow when we went for NYE 2006/2007 but it was 'Disney' snow , although it definitely felt cold enough to be real snow. I hope you have a great time too, have you any plans yet?

April 2009 ~ Our Magical WDW Adventure ~ Take 2 ~ New Pre Trip Report
    April 2008 ~ CSR & Villa; July 2006 ~ Port Orleans, Animal Kingdom Lodge and Miami; January 2005 ~ All Star Movies; July 1998 ~ I-drive and Fort Lauderdale
    :tiggersblinkie:
    DLP ~ 1993, 1995, 2001, NYE 2006, 2007, Halloween 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    We went between Xmas and NYE a few years ago and it was -10, it was a teeny bit cold and frosty!

Post Thanks / Like
    cant tell you how pleased i am to see you posting here.......

i really enjoy reading your plans, and seeing your fab pictures!!

i have never been to dlp so i look forward to hearing all about it....with loads of pics of course!!!

have a spooky time
    Claire xx

Post Thanks / Like
    Brilliant Im lovin all these trip reports so much youre all such good story tellers

Post Thanks / Like
    ok, i am so sorry for being so so nosey but i just have to ask.......

i have read your trippies from otther places that really need no mention, and i am so so curious to know.......how on earth do you finance all your amazing trips?

what do you do as your career as i am obviously doing the wrong things as i would love to go to the mountains where you took your mum for her birthdayxx
    Claire xx

Post Thanks / Like
    please tell, i need a career change lol :p015:

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsc, post: 62268
    ok, i am so sorry for being so so nosey but i just have to ask.......

i have read your trippies from otther places that really need no mention, and i am so so curious to know.......how on earth do you finance all your amazing trips?

what do you do as your career as i am obviously doing the wrong things as i would love to go to the mountains where you took your mum for her birthdayxx
    Glad you joined my report over here too... I'm definitely keeping up with yours.

I don't think that its so much about my career as to how I can afford the trips, its more about my home/lifestyle. My boyfriend and I have a house, we don't pay rent or bills (apart from phone and internet), we don't have any kids to pay out for, and we don't go out that often but rather save our money for great holidays. There will come a time soon that this will change and we will have to grow up and start spending our money on more sensible things like mortgages, bills etc, but for now whilst were still quite young were just enjoying what we love best... traveling and Disney :p015::p015:

April 2008 ~ CSR & Villa; July 2006 ~ Port Orleans, Animal Kingdom Lodge and Miami; January 2005 ~ All Star Movies; July 1998 ~ I-drive and Fort Lauderdale

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel2008, post: 62282
    Glad you joined my report over here too... I'm definitely keeping up with yours.

I don't think that its so much about my career as to how I can afford the trips, its more about my home/lifestyle. My boyfriend and I have a house, we don't pay rent or bills (apart from phone and internet), we don't have any kids to pay out for, and we don't go out that often but rather save our money for great holidays. There will come a time soon that this will change and we will have to grow up and start spending our money on more sensible things like mortgages, bills etc, but for now whilst were still quite young were just enjoying what we love best... traveling and Disney :p015::p015:
    oh wow..........

you both sound really sensible and on the same wave length, you both look so great together in your photos!!!!

i shall have to teach my children to be sensible and save for the nicer things in life!!!

sorry if i sounded nosey, but i fell in love with the pics from the mountains...the cabin looked amazing!!
    Claire xx

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsc, post: 62283
    oh wow..........

you both sound really sensible and on the same wave length, you both look so great together in your photos!!!!

i shall have to teach my children to be sensible and save for the nicer things in life!!!

sorry if i sounded nosey, but i fell in love with the pics from the mountains...the cabin looked amazing!!
    No its fine, you don't sound nosey at all. And yes the cabin was amazing, I really wasn't sure about that one as there were 3 and I had to choose and didn't want to get it wrong. But by my Mum's tearful reaction, and my sister and Dad refusing to leave, I think it was a good choice.

My older sister is the complete opposite of me and is so bad with money, she obviously takes after my dad (the real one). Whereas my Mum has always been very sensible and careful with money, only spending what she has and what she knows she can afford, and I guess that has rubbed off on me somewhat. I just hope my baby sister gets the sensible gene as her Dad isn't that sensible with money either.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast