Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 42

Thread: What was the #1 song

  1. #21
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    137
    Post Thanks / Like
    Livin on a prayer, Jon Bon Jovi, well happy with that!!!

  2. #22
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    137
    Post Thanks / Like
    The number 1 album when i was born was U2 "the joshua tree". ROCK IT!!

  3. #23
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    weston super mare
    Posts
    185
    Post Thanks / Like
    apparentley mine was Telstar by Tornado???might have to get dh to find it so i can hear it:rolleyes008:

  4. #24
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Staffordshire U.K.
    Posts
    5,884
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by nannav, post: 60241
    apparentley mine was Telstar by Tornado???might have to get dh to find it so i can hear it:rolleyes008:
    It`s actually by the Tornado`s.
    I bought that record when it came out....darn it, yet another reminder of my age!





  5. #25
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    3,108
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowhand, post: 60251
    It`s actually by the Tornado`s.
    I bought that record when it came out....darn it, yet another reminder of my age!
    You have just reminded me Terry , when did you see your first "talkie"
    :scared004:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  6. #26
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Staffordshire U.K.
    Posts
    5,884
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Disneybumble, post: 60264
    You have just reminded me Terry , when did you see your first "talkie"
    :scared004:
    I guess that it must have been shortly after that new fangled invention of electricity came on the scene!





  7. #27
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    16,529
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink in Pink, post: 60233
    Livin on a prayer, Jon Bon Jovi, well happy with that!!!

    Now it's my turn to feel old. I was well into my teen years when that came out!












    I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

  8. #28
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    137
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowhand, post: 60324
    I guess that it must have been shortly after that new fangled invention of electricity came on the scene!
    Was the wheel invented then? :tongue0011-1:

  9. #29
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    1,911
    Post Thanks / Like
    "something stupid" by Nancy and Frank Sinatra
    One great pair of shoes can change your life.~~Cinderella
    Be the kind of Woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says " ! She's up!!"




    :muahaha:

  10. #30
    Senior Member Watchinherskip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Virginia USA
    Posts
    3,853
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowhand, post: 60071
    Mine was "The Thing" by Phil Harris.
    Never heard of it [or him] but it sure makes me feel old!
    I thinkthat Phil was the voice of Baloo in the jungle book..right?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •