Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Our Dream Trip To Disney World Nov/Dec '08 - Pre-trip Report

Post Thanks / Like
    Great update! Love all the pics and the poem, very sweet! The boys look so cute sitting together watching the films too, they'll be seeing the real thing soon enough!

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh Carreen
    Your poem brought a tear to my eye, did you write it yourself? its truly beautiful. I love the pictures of the boys they do look so angelic; bet they are hard work (worth it though). Dont worry to much about what to bring its surprising how many days one sweatshirt/jumper can be worn, you dont seem to mind on holiday
    xx

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by caz1712, post: 69477
    Thanks Tracey!

You'll need to post pictures of your cake! I'l bet it looked fab! I was going to order a cake through Disney for Aaron's birthday dinner at Crystal Palace. After reading alot of info on another forum regarding the cakes I phoned last week to order and the lady was far from helpful at all. The info she was giving me was nothing like what was given on the forum so I've decided to save myself the $40+ and just get one from Publix as I here they do lovely cakes as well! Plus it means we won't have to lug around a half eaten cake at the park we can save it for midnight feasting!!!LOL

Hope your daughters birthday was fun for her!

xxx
    If I knew how to post photos I would. I'll try and down load the photos later as they are still on my camera at the mo and see what I can do. Any advise on how to do it.
    Tracey

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaffey, post: 69922
    If I knew how to post photos I would. I'll try and down load the photos later as they are still on my camera at the mo and see what I can do. Any advise on how to do it.
    If you open a photobucket account ( its free) and then upload your pictures to there, you then copy the IMG code below the picture and paste it into the post.

Hope that makes sense!

xxx
    Carreen
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    http://www.wdisneysecrets.com/forums...&pictureid=181

I'll sort photobucket when kids are in bed, but click on the link and hopefully it should work.

I took no responsibility for any reactions to the food colouring:shocked025:
    Tracey

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaffey, post: 70241

I'll sort photobucket when kids are in bed, but click on the link and hopefully it should work.

Great cake!! It's huge!! :p015:

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mInNiE, post: 69506
    Great update! Love all the pics and the poem, very sweet! The boys look so cute sitting together watching the films too, they'll be seeing the real thing soon enough!
    Thanks hunni! Sorry I missed your post earlier been in my bed for the last few days really not well with a stomach bug so haven't really been with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilovesnowwhitej, post: 69570
    Oh Carreen
    Your poem brought a tear to my eye, did you write it yourself? its truly beautiful. I love the pictures of the boys they do look so angelic; bet they are hard work (worth it though). Dont worry to much about what to bring its surprising how many days one sweatshirt/jumper can be worn, you dont seem to mind on holiday
    xx
    Aww thanks hun, I'm sorry to say that I didn't write it myself but loved it so much and summed up how I felt the best. My boys are the picture of angelic ( in pictures that is!) you should come here around 5.30pm then you will see how unangelic they can be! Hope your having a great time!.xx

Quote Originally Posted by Chaffey, post: 70241

Cake looks fab hunni! I'l bet there were a few bouncing children at your house!!!:gy:

Just to say that I am hoping to update at some point either tonight or over the weekend. Before I came down with this nasty stomach bug I managed to get the Journals bound and the last of my t-shirts done so will try and get those photos upoaded and posted asap.

So stay tuned!;)

xxx
    Carreen
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Part 16 – 9th November 2008

Well we’re down to 15 sleeps!

Well I had a really nasty cold last week and was feeling pretty lousy but I had to get on with things. On Tuesday Aaron went to stay with his Papa and his wife for a few days so that Paddy and I could have a massive house clean before holiday. So took him down to his Papa’s on Tuesday, and on Wednesday the cleaning commenced!

We absolutely tore the bottom half of the house apart and was very pleased that we got so much done.

We had promised the boys’ that we would take them to the fireworks display at the local park. Didn’t really fancy it much as it was a horrible wet night but couldn’t really get out of it. So off we trotted all wrapped up in the rain down to the park. It was a good excuse to try out the new camera and camcorder at night and practice for Wishes!

The pictures of fireworks didn’t really turn out though as it was really damp and the fireworks were hard to make out as there was loads of smoke!

But here are a few from that night!

So we headed home and once the boys were settled I finished doing the t-shirts which were still to be done. I had a design for a t-shirt for the boys to wear on flight day which I’m going to put in there little goody bags and we will be giving them the night before we leave for Manchester!

So here they are:

We also got a design made for MVMCP. I wasn’t really sure about doing everyone in a matching t-shirt but thought this was quite cool so thought what the hell!LOL

Here they are, the boys all have t-shirts but if its cold I have long sleeved tops for them to wear underneath as well, and Mum and I have longsleeved versions:

Then on Thursday morning I woke very early with an awful stomach bug, won’t go into too much detail but you will get the idea that it wasn’t very pretty! I was really out of it and completely spaced out with it. Paddy was actually getting a bit worried about me as I was talking complete jibberish while coming in and out of consciousness at times! I still felt very rough yesterday but able to function a bit better so we managed to go get the Journals and autograph book bound.

I am sooo pleased with how these turned out. 8 Colour Cartridges and 3 black later but OMG they look stunning! When we took them to get them bound it was going to cost an arm and a leg to get them trimmed as well so we decided to leave them as they were – didn’t look too bad I didnt’ think?

You will be able to see from these pics how thick the book actually is! I think we used in total 133 pages in each and that was leaving some of the designed pages out! I did the little intro page myself for the boys.

I think it will be a great thing to fill and use for their show and tell when they get back to school.

I also printed off the autograph pages for myself and got them bound. I plan on using them for scrapbooking when we get back. The boys have autograph books in there baskets from betsy.

Speaking of Memories by Betsy, I bit the bullet and decided to order Paddy and Mum a basket as well couldn’t resist!

So then Kieran gets sent home from school yesterday with this stomach bug and my Mum, Stepdad, Sister and Nephew have all had it so it seems to have been a nasty one. I was supposed to be picking Aaron up today but my Dad is going to keep him until tomorrow so that I can get Kieran better first. The last thing I need is an ill toddler as well!

How excited was I today though, the lovely postman delivered.........MY TICKETS!!!!!!!

Ok so they’re not really tickets as such but it feels so much more real when that big red envelope arrives on your doorstep with luggage tags included! How sad am I getting excited at luggage tags!

So I still have to print off Aidan’s social stories, and picture itinerary and sort out the packing but so far we seem to be getting there. My Mum is really nervous all of a sudden and she is starting to make me feel the same way. I don’t know why, I don’t feel worried about flying at all ( I do get really painful earache which I have bought earplugs for this time) usually but I think maybe because its such a long flight and the fact its going to USA that may be worrying me? I don’t know just feels so real now its soo close!

Anyway thats us for now guys, thanks for staying with me!

xxx
    Carreen
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    OMG! OMG! OMG!

I love, love, love the flying day -shirts! You are wicked talented!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jodie, post: 71127
    OMG! OMG! OMG!

I love, love, love the flying day -shirts! You are wicked talented!

Aww hun your sweet but I can't take any credit for the designs I just printed and ironed!

xxx
    Carreen
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast