Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Our Dream Trip To Disney World Nov/Dec '08 - Pre-trip Report

Post Thanks / Like
    They are all just fantastic hun i love it all!!!

I wish i had time and patience to do it all but mine are a bit old now to make it worth it.

Glad you are feeling better too.I'm feeling a bit dodgy today.

Hope our ideas for the social story were usefull.XXX

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dizneyblonde, post: 71244
    They are all just fantastic hun i love it all!!!

I wish i had time and patience to do it all but mine are a bit old now to make it worth it.

Glad you are feeling better too.I'm feeling a bit dodgy today.

Hope our ideas for the social story were usefull.XXX
    Ta Hunni!. Yeah thanks to you and Jack for the ideas they were great! I am just trying to get myself organised and get it all printed off now. Feel like I'm running out of time fast!LOL

Hope you don't get this bug hunni its really really horribel and wouldn't wish it on anyone.

Hope you feel better soon

xxxx
    Carreen
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    LOL might have caught it from MSN!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    i love the update with pics carreen.....you have been super busy, and i would recomend not taking so many clothes as you will def be bringing a ton of stuff back!!!!
    Claire xx

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dizneyblonde, post: 71284
    LOL might have caught it from MSN!!!
    hehe! Honestly its really rife up and down the country and its pretty nasty so fingers crossed you don't get it!xxx

Quote Originally Posted by mrsc, post: 71308
    i love the update with pics carreen.....you have been super busy, and i would recomend not taking so many clothes as you will def be bringing a ton of stuff back!!!!

Thanks hunni! I know I'm just thinking about getting the ironing started this week - been putting it off though!LOL

xxx
    Carreen
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Great update Carren, everything is looking just fab. How do you fit it all in what with being ill (hope you are soon fully recovered) and running your busy house. Can't believe that its only 15 more sleeps for you.

Must admit I too get nervous but mostly excitied. Think this time round I might be a little more nervous about the flight as DD2 has never flown before and I'm not sure that I will be able to keep her entertained for 9+ hrs.:shocked025:
    Tracey

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaffey, post: 71381
    Great update Carren, everything is looking just fab. How do you fit it all in what with being ill (hope you are soon fully recovered) and running your busy house. Can't believe that its only 15 more sleeps for you.

Must admit I too get nervous but mostly excitied. Think this time round I might be a little more nervous about the flight as DD2 has never flown before and I'm not sure that I will be able to keep her entertained for 9+ hrs.:shocked025:
    Thanks! I'm not quite sure how I've been fitting it all in to be honest....alot of late nights!!!

I'm feeling loads better thanks! I'm getting sooo excited. I'm nervous about the long flight with the three boys to be honest but hopefully their goody bags will have enough to keep them occupied!LOL

xxx
    Carreen
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    WOW Carreen!!! Have just caught up with your update! Amazing! You spoil them all, they're lucky to have you doing all you're doing! I hope that they have some surprises for you too!

The journals will be good for them to look back on when they're older too, I still have my first Autograph book from 1993!! and my Epcot Passport! :p015:

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mInNiE, post: 72249
    WOW Carreen!!! Have just caught up with your update! Amazing! You spoil them all, they're lucky to have you doing all you're doing! I hope that they have some surprises for you too!

The journals will be good for them to look back on when they're older too, I still have my first Autograph book from 1993!! and my Epcot Passport! :p015:
    Hey Hun! Thanks! I'm not bothered about anything for me - I have just loved doing all this for them! I hope they love the journals because I think they were the most expensive things I have made!!!

Thats nice you still have your first Autograph and Passport books I hope they keep a hold of these to look back in years to come as well!

I'm hoping to post a wee update soon - so excited nearlly time for the Single Digit Dance!!!

:smiley4::sigs-tv-010::smiley3::sigs-cartoon-005:

xxx
    Carreen
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Part 17 – 13th November 2008

Well guys we’re down to 10 sleeps – nearly time for that all important single digit dance!
    So what have I been up to? Well I got the invitation designed by Natalie for Aaron’s Birthday dinner:

I have also done a social story about getting to the airport and the flight for Aidan. I also had a bit of help from Teresa and Jack for this so thanks guys. It’s quite long so I have only took a few pictures of it!LOL

And also Aidan’s picture itinerary that I made for him so he has a general idea what we are doing day to day:

Our seaworld tickets also came in!

And I made some luggage tags with another of Natalie’s Designs:

I finally started doing the ironing yesterday while listening to my Disney CD and watching the new “Tinkerbelle” Movie! I have to say I loved the film really enjoyed it and it made the ironing go a bit quicker and certainly got me in the mood!

So I have all the kids clothes ironed and placed in the suitcase ready for the final packing. I still have mines and Paddy’s clothes to sort – would you believe he is taking more clothes than me!

We had Kieran’s Parents night last night and it was a glowing report! SO was very pleased to have that over with before we went away. They also had the book fair on display and he was begging for a book for getting such a good report to read on the plane ( I couldn’t tell him about the mountain of goodies I had already got him) so being the soft touch I am I let him get a book. So I think the boy finally has enough reading material for the flight!LOL

Busy wee weekend ahead, I’m going to visit my Dad on Saturday as I haven’t seen him for a while as when I took Aaron down to stay he was working and it was just his wife so a visit and a wee Thank-you present is required. Kieran has his next grading for Taekwondo on Sunday so that’s more money to be spent right before holiday but hey ho!

I have also pre-ordered my photopass and have got the car parking booked! Paddy has been busy putting the read along stories onto the Disney MP3 Players we got the kids and Kieran has asked for us to put Jonas Brothers album on to his ( old – remember the Disney one is a surprise) MP3 Player. So he has been faffing around doing all that the last few days. He has also downloaded the map for the TomTom we need and inputted the points of interest – you know the important ones such as Walmart and Subway!LOL

I’m starting to flap slightly but I’l get there – I am so excited its unreal! Paddy is nearly having to scrape me off the ceiling!!!!

Hope you’ll all join me tomorrow in a Single Digit Dance!!!!

xxxx
    Carreen
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast