Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Our Dream Trip To Disney World Nov/Dec '08 - Pre-trip Report

Post Thanks / Like
    Great update, can feel the excitement coming through my computer screen! Cute little book for Aidan too!

I'll start off the dancing here....

:smiley4::smiley3::sigs-cartoon-005::sigs-cartoon-005::smiley3::smiley4::smiley4::smiley3::sigs-cartoon-005::sigs-cartoon-005::smiley3::smiley4:

Post Thanks / Like
    Part 18 - 14th Novmeber 2008

Ok Ladies and Gentleman would you like to join me on the dancefloor for a wee boogie...............................

A wee SINGLE DIGIT DANCE boogie!!!!!!!!! Whoohooooo 9 sleeps to go!!!!!

:sigs-tv-010::smiley4::smiley3::bounce009::bounce022::sigs-tv-003::sigs-tv-010::smiley4::smiley3::bounce009::sigs-tv-003::sigs-cartoon-005:
    Yes people the time has finally arrived.......I'm going to to DISNEYWORLD next week!!!!!!!!!!

xxxx
    Carreen
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Am I mad but I've just got goose bumps from reading your update and how excited you are.

I love the book and the picture planner is great. I really must make a start on the things that I'm going to do for my DD's. Only one problem I'm not really sure where to start.....

It's so good to hear that your babies(i know that they are growing up but children however old will always be babies to there parents well thats my thinking anyway) are doing well at school. DD1's nursery had a parents evening last night and all the teachers said how they will miss her when she leaves in Dec as she is so willing to help and aims to please. Please remind me of this when she is 16 and doing things as parent we wished they wouldn't. Anyway back to Disney........

:sigs-tv-003::smiley4::smiley3::sigs-cartoon-005::sigs-cartoon-005::smiley3::smiley4::sigs-tv-003:

It's sure coming round quick now.

Did you sort the nappy issue? What did you decide to do?
    Tracey

Post Thanks / Like
    :p015::sigs-tv-010::sigs-tv-003::smiley4::bounce022::smiley3::bounce009::sigs-cartoon-005:Happy sdd your update is fab

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mInNiE, post: 72730
    Great update, can feel the excitement coming through my computer screen! Cute little book for Aidan too!

I'll start off the dancing here....

:smiley4::smiley3::sigs-cartoon-005::sigs-cartoon-005::smiley3::smiley4::smiley4::smiley3::sigs-cartoon-005::sigs-cartoon-005::smiley3::smiley4:
    Thanks hun - someone really needs to tie me down i'm soo excited!

Quote Originally Posted by Chaffey, post: 72766
    Am I mad but I've just got goose bumps from reading your update and how excited you are.

I love the book and the picture planner is great. I really must make a start on the things that I'm going to do for my DD's. Only one problem I'm not really sure where to start.....

It's so good to hear that your babies(i know that they are growing up but children however old will always be babies to there parents well thats my thinking anyway) are doing well at school. DD1's nursery had a parents evening last night and all the teachers said how they will miss her when she leaves in Dec as she is so willing to help and aims to please. Please remind me of this when she is 16 and doing things as parent we wished they wouldn't. Anyway back to Disney........

:sigs-tv-003::smiley4::smiley3::sigs-cartoon-005::sigs-cartoon-005::smiley3::smiley4::sigs-tv-003:

It's sure coming round quick now.

Did you sort the nappy issue? What did you decide to do?
    Aww how sweet the nursery don't want her to leave! The nursery were like that with Aidan as well!

I can't believe how quick it all came round to be honest - we've had that much going on over the last 6mths that its helped to pass the time but now I'm pancicking I don't have enought time!:shocked025:

We've just decided to take our own nappies. DH doesn't want to spend a fortune getting nappies that will work when we can take our own and then have the space free for goodies!!!;) Well thats the theory, mind you I'm still wondering how we're going to fit everything in the car on the way down to Manchester so no idea how we will get anything back!!!:gy:

Quote Originally Posted by nannav, post: 72773
    :p015::sigs-tv-010::sigs-tv-003::smiley4::bounce022::smiley3::bounce009::sigs-cartoon-005:Happy sdd your update is fab

thanks for boogieing along with me Kerry! Now where is Laura with her trippie?;)

xxx
    Carreen
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    totally brilliant, your so well organised and talented to the tee shirts are fantastic especially for MVMCP we went on monday night and beleieve me it was brilliant i didnt want to leavem your kids will love the cookies and hot chocolate............ lots of kids were having them whilst watching the parade

Post Thanks / Like
    :bounce009::bounce009::bounce009::bounce009:

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    :sigs-tv-010::smiley4::smiley3::sigs-cartoon-005::sigs-tv-010::smiley4::smiley3::sigs-cartoon-005::bounce009::bounce009::bounce009::bounce009:
    I hope you are sleeping, you sound so excited as well you should be.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    :smiley3::smiley3::smiley3:
    Hun i can not believe only 9 sleeps.
    I am soo excited for you all; if i dont get on again its manic here i have a computer and maths exam in 2 weeks. Have a totally Magical time, take lots and lots of christmas pictures, i took a couple in dtd of the christmas trees they were putting up they are brilliant.

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast