Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Our Dream Trip To Disney World Nov/Dec '08 - Pre-trip Report

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by daveann, post: 73007
    totally brilliant, your so well organised and talented to the tee shirts are fantastic especially for MVMCP we went on monday night and beleieve me it was brilliant i didnt want to leavem your kids will love the cookies and hot chocolate............ lots of kids were having them whilst watching the parade
    Thanks so much! I have to say most of my organising came before I had total mind block! I can't think straight just now, and talented I think not! All I did with the T-shirts is print and iron! Very creative person whom I now think of as a friend did the hard bit!
    I can't wait for MVMCP - forget the cookies hot choc for the kids I WANT it!!!!:gy:

Quote Originally Posted by Jodie, post: 73096
    :bounce009::bounce009::bounce009::bounce009:

Thanks hun!

Quote Originally Posted by Disneybumble, post: 73104
    :sigs-tv-010::smiley4::smiley3::sigs-cartoon-005::sigs-tv-010::smiley4::smiley3::sigs-cartoon-005::bounce009::bounce009::bounce009::bounce009:
    I hope you are sleeping, you sound so excited as well you should be.
    At the minute I'm not sleeping too well I keep waking up remembering things but then through the day I seem to have a head like mince and can't think what I should be doing!:shocked025:

Quote Originally Posted by Ilovesnowwhitej, post: 73202
    :smiley3::smiley3::smiley3:
    Hun i can not believe only 9 sleeps.
    I am soo excited for you all; if i dont get on again its manic here i have a computer and maths exam in 2 weeks. Have a totally Magical time, take lots and lots of christmas pictures, i took a couple in dtd of the christmas trees they were putting up they are brilliant.
    Thanks hun! Neither can I! I plan on taking hundreds if not thousands of pictures and I'm sure a fair few of them will be Christmas ones!!:p015:
    Good luck with the exams hunni I'm sure you will do great!!!;)

xxx
    Carreen
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Carreen.. you're in the final stretch now, hope you haven't done yourself an injury with all you exited energy ! What have you been doing with yourself so far this week?

Post Thanks / Like
    careen careen careen.................

its almost time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i remember exactly how i felt 2 yrs ago and i dont think i could talk.....

and i dare not tell you what i was like when i came home... only that i was on a high for 6 months and only after that could i entertain having a normal conversation which didnt have anything to do with disney or florida!!!!

you paddy and the boys will have the times of your lifes, especially since you have planned it so well.

i wish you an amazing time and cant wait to hear how you all get on xx

christmas is a special time in disney!!!!
    Claire xx

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mInNiE, post: 75036
    Hi Carreen.. you're in the final stretch now, hope you haven't done yourself an injury with all you exited energy ! What have you been doing with yourself so far this week?
    Hey Hunni! I am soo excited its unreal! But the stress is taking over and its starting to make me feel sick with worry -which is just silly but there you go can't help it! I have been ironing ironing and ironing this week! Kids were off on inservice days Monday and Tuesday so its been hard work with them around!

Will post a wee update soon.
    xxx

Quote Originally Posted by mrsc, post: 75098
    careen careen careen.................

its almost time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i remember exactly how i felt 2 yrs ago and i dont think i could talk.....

and i dare not tell you what i was like when i came home... only that i was on a high for 6 months and only after that could i entertain having a normal conversation which didnt have anything to do with disney or florida!!!!

you paddy and the boys will have the times of your lifes, especially since you have planned it so well.

i wish you an amazing time and cant wait to hear how you all get on xx

christmas is a special time in disney!!!!
    Oh hunni! Your going to make me cry.....my nerves have got the better of me I think today. I really am in panic mode - I have went over and over the documents about ten times today alone!

But you know what.......I can't wait! 4 sleeps to go!

xxx
    Carreen
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Part 19 Ė 19th November 2008

Well we are now down to 4 sleeps to go!

I am going through a huge range of feelings, excitement being the biggest! But I am also nervous, worried, stressed, I think you all get it!

The kids were off on inservice days on Monday and Tuesday and it was hard work trying to get all the ironing done and sort things out while they were around with constant interruptions! But they finally went back to school today and it was just slightly easier trying to get packing done with just Aaron around!

Ok so remember my dilemma about how we were going to fit all 6 of us plus luggage into a Vauxhall Zafira?
    Well after yet another trial run there was absolutely no way we could get us all in to the car safely without taking next to nothing with us so my very lovely favourite kind Uncle has offered to drive down in our other car so he can take Mum and one of the kids and we will have two boots for luggage! Whoohoo! Crisis averted!

So with that in mind we are now taking two suitcases ( which arenít even full but are nearly at the maximum 23kg weight allowance), Once half empty holdall, and another small holdall which will be full inside a larger holdall plus Mumís holdall! SO think that will be plenty of space for all our souviniers Ė hopefully!

Anyway apart from panicking and packing I havenít been up to much exciting really! I will post some pictures of the kids goody bags though. Mum, My Stepdad and my little sister and Nephew are coming over on Sat night. Weíre going to have a takeaway and watch x factor and Iím going to give them their goody bags then along with Paddy getting his ticket for Richard Petty! Canít wait to see what they think!

Anyhow here are the pics cos I know how you all love some pictures!

SO thatís it for now folks will try to get back on again and wave bye bye to everyone before we go!

xxx
    Carreen
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Ah Carreen!!! They look fab, bet your mother's getting super excited too!

I'm really excited for you and like Claire said you're all going to have the time of your lives!! It's one of my most memorable things from when I was little, going to Disney, the boys'll never forget it and you'll all have a soft spot for it forever (I have anyway) :) Speak to you before you go

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mInNiE, post: 75154
    Ah Carreen!!! They look fab, bet your mother's getting super excited too!

I'm really excited for you and like Claire said you're all going to have the time of your lives!! It's one of my most memorable things from when I was little, going to Disney, the boys'll never forget it and you'll all have a soft spot for it forever (I have anyway) :) Speak to you before you go

Aww thanks hun! I cannot wait! Mum is getting excited as well but think nerves are playing her up a bit and she hasn't even started her packing yet - need to give her a few tips on the whole planning part eh?!

xxx
    Carreen
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    The bags are awesome. You are such a kind Mummy and Daughter.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Have a super time we know you will cant wait to hear all about it

Post Thanks / Like
    you have a fantastic holiday :)

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast