Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I wish I`d been there!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawn, post: 60095
    Who was it that had the bat in the house and hid under a blanket with a box of Cheerios?

Shelly - your name rings a bell here.
    No, it wasn't me. Sounds like something I would do though :p015:

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawn, post: 60095
    Who was it that had the bat in the house and hid under a blanket with a box of Cheerios?

Shelly - your name rings a bell here.
    Definitely was Renae! That was so funny--although I would have been under at least two blankets and a comforter if it happened to me!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowhand
    Our friends tell me that it was like a scene from the Keystone Cops with two burly policemen with a German shepherd in tow chasing around the place trying to catch the critter

Poor little bat.
    [CENTER]

Post Thanks / Like
    it is funny Terry....do you think the bat got in there while you were still home through an open door/window? :shocked025:Just thought ....if the poor little thing was in there all that time.....what did he live on.....:shocked025: sorry for :shocked025: again....I'm just thinking of spiders!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Isafari, post: 60442
    it is funny Terry....do you think the bat got in there while you were still home through an open door/window? :shocked025:Just thought ....if the poor little thing was in there all that time.....what did he live on.....:shocked025: sorry for :shocked025: again....I'm just thinking of spiders!
    I`m sure that the bat must have entered the cellar on that night Diane or else the alarm would have triggered way before then.
    I know what you mean though, I heard somewhere that a pregnant female bat needs to eat around 3,000 insects a night in order to survive. [Just another snippet of useless information lodged somewhere in my brain! ].

Post Thanks / Like
    i know someone whose cat brought in a bat when i was on the phone to her , Teresa tell your story lol

Post Thanks / Like
    I used to work for a hi-fi retailer and one night I got called out to the warehouse as the alarm had gone off. When I got there there were two gentlemen in blue waiting for me. They went in to look around and one of them went into the display room. A few seconds later he came out, white as a sheet and walking funny. His flashlight had picked out the eyes of the Pioneer panther on the top shelf. Needless to say he didn't get a lot of sympathy from his parter. Think he used a months supply of adrenalin that night.

Everyone needs a hug in the morning
    and one at the end of the day.
    As many as possible squeezed in between
    to keep lifes troubles at bay.

What’s another word for Thesaurus?

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.” ~Aristotle

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12