Thread: multi centre trip, disney first or last?

Post Thanks / Like
    We're looking at booking a multi centre trip maybe to new york and vegas as well as orlando

Thing is, would you do disney first before the others or last? I can see advantages to both

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by UKTim, post: 60551
    We're looking at booking a multi centre trip maybe to new york and vegas as well as orlando

Thing is, would you do disney first before the others or last? I can see advantages to both
    Personally I`d save the best till last and go to Orlando at the end of your trip.

Post Thanks / Like
    We've done it both ways and last definitely best! (if you do Disney first, everything else tends to be a bit of a let down)
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Have to agree we always save the best til last too!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    if i went to disney first then i'd want to go back so always last for me too

Post Thanks / Like
    If there isn't much difference in airfare (frugal person here!), I would do New York, Las Vegas, then Orlando.

New York first because it's a shorter flight than going on to Las Vegas immediately. Gives you a chance get your bearings and adjust to the time difference. Three hours time difference between Las Vegas and New York/Orlando. About a five-hour flight from NY to LAS, give or take a bit and the same from LAS to MCO.

The Las Vegas Strip operates 24/7, so you'll want to be well-rested when you arrive! :wink:

Orlando last--just because! It's a combination of fun and relaxation and similar flight time as it would be to NYC--give or take a bit.

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm gonna be the odd one out and how about the twin bit in the middle? I did a week Orlando, 2hr 30mins flight to New York for 3 nights and back to Orlando for a week! Got a fab bargain doing that.