Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Don't laugh but...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PsychoAlice, post: 61284
    Sorry Teresa...Im laughing...and you will too soon...as soon as your leg falls off there will be no more pain MUAHAHAH

Thanks Sarah!!!!!:gy:

I'd have laughed too if it had been someone else!
    Just need to face that class again next week!

Post Thanks / Like
    My friend fell in a bush at uni once and rolled right through into a ditch on the other side. All we could hear was a little voice crying "help, help" but we were all rolling about laughing and couldn't help.

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds just like the year 9's i was with yesterday.

Post Thanks / Like
    Well if it makes you feel any better Teresa, I'll share one of my many falling stories.

I was a teenager and the epitome of cool (imagine tight pants, very big 80's hair and lots of eyeliner). We were in a parking lot walking back to the car. We were on a hill. I was wearing flip flops of some sort. Well I slipped, slid down the hill and went about halfway underneath a car. One of my flip flops went in directions unknown and the boys were laughing at me. :rolleyes008:

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Well at least i'm in good company!!!

Thanks Johnie.At least being off today is giving me chance to be here and do some '09 planning

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnie, post: 61418
    Well if it makes you feel any better Teresa, I'll share one of my many falling stories.

I was a teenager and the epitome of cool (imagine tight pants, very big 80's hair and lots of eyeliner). We were in a parking lot walking back to the car. We were on a hill. I was wearing flip flops of some sort. Well I slipped, slid down the hill and went about halfway underneath a car. One of my flip flops went in directions unknown and the boys were laughing at me. :rolleyes008:
    The good news?

At least you were wearing pants and not a skirt!

Post Thanks / Like
    :p indeed. I was always falling in high school. I have gotten better as I've gotten older but I still have my moments.

Have you ever noticed how all UPS drivers are attractive? It must be in their hiring practices.... well in high school, I was always managing to fall down or up the porch steps when the UPS man came around. We started calling him the OOPS man :p

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234