Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Don't laugh but...

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoAlice, post: 61284
    Sorry Teresa...Im laughing...and you will too soon...as soon as your leg falls off there will be no more pain MUAHAHAH

Thanks Sarah!!!!!:gy:

I'd have laughed too if it had been someone else!
    Just need to face that class again next week!

My friend fell in a bush at uni once and rolled right through into a ditch on the other side. All we could hear was a little voice crying "help, help" but we were all rolling about laughing and couldn't help.

Sounds just like the year 9's i was with yesterday.

Well if it makes you feel any better Teresa, I'll share one of my many falling stories.

I was a teenager and the epitome of cool (imagine tight pants, very big 80's hair and lots of eyeliner). We were in a parking lot walking back to the car. We were on a hill. I was wearing flip flops of some sort. Well I slipped, slid down the hill and went about halfway underneath a car. One of my flip flops went in directions unknown and the boys were laughing at me. :rolleyes008:

Well at least i'm in good company!!!

Thanks Johnie.At least being off today is giving me chance to be here and do some '09 planning

Quote Originally Posted by Johnie, post: 61418
    Well if it makes you feel any better Teresa, I'll share one of my many falling stories.

I was a teenager and the epitome of cool (imagine tight pants, very big 80's hair and lots of eyeliner). We were in a parking lot walking back to the car. We were on a hill. I was wearing flip flops of some sort. Well I slipped, slid down the hill and went about halfway underneath a car. One of my flip flops went in directions unknown and the boys were laughing at me. :rolleyes008:
    The good news?

At least you were wearing pants and not a skirt!

:p indeed. I was always falling in high school. I have gotten better as I've gotten older but I still have my moments.

Have you ever noticed how all UPS drivers are attractive? It must be in their hiring practices.... well in high school, I was always managing to fall down or up the porch steps when the UPS man came around. We started calling him the OOPS man :p

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234