Thread: My inner 12 year old girl

Post Thanks / Like
    is alive and wants out now! :p

I am watching the The 100 Greatest Songs of the 1980's on VH1. So I have been singing my little girl heart out. And BE STILL MY HEART but Duran Duran just came on!!!

For your viewing pleasure

http://www.vh1.com/video/play.jhtml?...270&vid=207126

Do you have an inner 12 year old girl screaming to get out too? If so, what causes that? :p

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    You are too funny...
    Krista

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] But there's this one particular harbor..sheltered from the wind...where the children play on the shore each day and all are safe within...

Post Thanks / Like
    I saw that too, Johnie! I had it on for background. I don't agree with Bonjovi being number one though, sorry.

I never did much like him. :spring:

I missed quite a bit of it though. The 80's were FUN, even though I wasn't a 12 year old.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Oohohohohoh was Tiffany on?

running just as fast as we can...

Post Thanks / Like
    I was a lot older than 12 in the 80's.. There was some good alternative music around then though. :p015:

Quote Originally Posted by Johnie, post: 61135
    Do you have an inner 12 year old girl screaming to get out too? If so, what causes that? :p
    Going into the Disney Store. :D I think they sprinkle pixiedust as we walk through the door that makes us want to buy things for ourselves.
    [CENTER]

Post Thanks / Like
    My inner 12 year old tends to be on my outside rather than in I have never really grown up. I love getting together with one of my old school friends for a sing into the hairbrush

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    oh bother...now see when I was that age I was already into underground stuff (is this why I like dungeons?!?!) and music out of the UK (did you know that Duran Duran sometimes only put out music that stayed in the UK? Look for Secret Oktober and Waiting for the nightship or something like that)

And what the enemy will see? They will see the flash of our cannons, and they will hear the ringing of our swords, and they will know what we can do! By the sweat of our brow and the strength of our backs and the courage in our hearts! Gentlemen, hoist the colors!

Post Thanks / Like
    I love that show. Seen bits and parts of it.

Halloween brings out the 12 year old in me. I become a big kid in October. :n005:

Post Thanks / Like
    Good music from the 80's always has me singing with it lol.
    One great pair of shoes can change your life.~~Cinderella
    Be the kind of Woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says " ! She's up!!"

:muahaha:

Post Thanks / Like
    Well I have always been a heavy metal kind of girl but I was obsessed with MTV when it came out and I swear to you I can describe entire videos just by naming songs that were on from say 81-85. Oh god and Duran Duran was just AWESOME!! I was 12 in 1983 BTW.

Yeah, I didn't think Bon Jovi should have been #1 either. I did like them and did see them in concert several times but that is not even my favorite song by them either!

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!