Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: "a change is as good as the rest"

Post Thanks / Like
    brilliant report Claire x

Post Thanks / Like
    yea!! Now I can stalk you!

Kidding!!

And what the enemy will see? They will see the flash of our cannons, and they will hear the ringing of our swords, and they will know what we can do! By the sweat of our brow and the strength of our backs and the courage in our hearts! Gentlemen, hoist the colors!

Post Thanks / Like
    Claire,

Thankyou so much for been supportive to me and taking this change in forums on the chin.

Remember when me you and Teresa started talking and we all just knew we would get along like a house of fire? You took a risk then and it paid off. This is just like that, you've had a shock because some people were very nasty about me and as my friend you took that badly. I don't want you to be going on your own holiday worrying about this change. Please? Now get on with your packing and remember, we want suitcase pictures and a flip-flop count!

I've even typed it in pink just for you! :p

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jodie, post: 61579
    Claire,

Thankyou so much for been supportive to me and taking this change in forums on the chin.

Remember when me you and Teresa started talking and we all just knew we would get along like a house of fire? You took a risk then and it paid off. This is just like that, you've had a shock because some people were very nasty about me and as my friend you took that badly. I don't want you to be going on your own holiday worrying about this change. Please? Now get on with your packing and remember, we want suitcase pictures and a flip-flop count!

I've even typed it in pink just for you! :p

i am taking no flips or flops...they irritate my toes........ but i am taking some crocs with jibbies...and thats down to you!!!!!!
    Claire xx

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsc, post: 61603
    i am taking no flips or flops...they irritate my toes........ but i am taking some crocs with jibbies...and thats down to you!!!!!!
    Are you gonna buy any Disney crocs? The HSM ones are pink ...... :p015:

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jodie, post: 61606
    Are you gonna buy any Disney crocs? The HSM ones are pink ...... :p015:

i would looovve them..... not sure how many treats i am allowed at the moment cos i had ear ache :shocked025::shocked025:
    Claire xx

Post Thanks / Like
    Claire, I must admit, I really didn't get the gist of the background information, and it really is none of my business. And not important. What is important is that you have a great trip planned and a lot of folks here that would love to hear the TR! Kudos for your Pre trip report. I got really into it. Man I need to get back again!

Post Thanks / Like
    just to add to the confusion i am getting some of my trippie and showing you guys some of what has already happened but as you read it you will realise that i said it in blog fashion, which makes no sense....

god i hope you follow what i am saying...... teresa and jodie will know what i mean :gy:

hi all,

well i am bouncing off the walls today...in 2 weeks time i shall be travelling to gatwick...woo hoo!!!!!

confused ? it is now 1 week not 2!!!!

the 8 of us have just had a little gathering to finalise some things.......as if it needed it, i have everything under control!!!

apart from what time we all leave next wednesday and where we stop for tea...so that was the topic of conversation....

well, first things first was josh tshirt...so i got the iron out and made myself busy, trying my hardest not to burn the tshirt...

all 4 kids are so so so excited, i asked them all for a picture toether.....and it took ages to get a half decent one...not that i am a perfectionist but i at least wanted them to be facing the camera!!!

it was a giggle to try and get this shot.

and so the adults made a decision without me there....how dare they.....i needed to know details...what were the plands for the day???

what time do we leave??

where are we having tea??

danni asked if she had to go to school..........

aunty jo said we all had to go to school...which we were all more than happy to do........

jo works in a school so we all found it real silly!!!!

time flew by and we all said goodbye with spirits really high...i hope its a sign of things to come....

Claire xx

Post Thanks / Like
    If you thought getting that one shot of the kids was a pain wait until your adding a character, four adults and a photopass photographer into the mix!

Post Thanks / Like
    this is me and my sister...

my sister is still unsure if she is looking forward to going!!!!

lets hope we she enjoys it when she gets there........

i am off to hunt for some more pics as i have some of what i have been making for the trip.....

bare with me guys....
    Claire xx

Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast