Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: "a change is as good as the rest"

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilovesnowwhitej, post: 61767
    Hi Claire

One week to go Yippee i am so excited for you, i am very glad you posted your pre trippie how could you not show all these nice poeple all the wonderful things you have done and the plan/arangements you have made. i also understand how you feel when you post a trippie whether pre or the real thing you do open your self up for
    criticism (as jodie found out) and change can be for the better, so use diferent words; change not good with change to excited about change, it helps i know. and i can not wait to meet you at dtd instead of very nervouse (as im not good with meetingnew people) im using really excited at meeting my new friends.....see it works. (hope that makes sence it does in my head)

OMG one week ive got 10 days and i have butter flies in my stomack, how are you coping......
    xx

we all packed last night in our house...so the excitement turned up a notch!!!!

we are pretty much organised, so i am just waiting for the days to go by...big house clean on sunday!!!

woohoo...... and i am looking forward to bumping into you x
    Claire xx

Post Thanks / Like
    Whoohoo Mrs C! All packed with days to spare - now thats organised!;)

I'm dreading the big house clean - as this house is a nightmare just now!:shocked025:

xxx
    Carreen
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    OMG you have packed already :207: i am not surprised in the least, you are so totally organised. i keep telling my Dh all the things you have made and planned and he askes if you are rubbing of on me, and i have to say you and the others are, as you know i have a plan, and have booked a couple of surprises, if i had not found you all i would not know how to go about them.

Do you have much left to do this week?

xx

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilovesnowwhitej, post: 62084
    OMG you have packed already :207: i am not surprised in the least, you are so totally organised. i keep telling my Dh all the things you have made and planned and he askes if you are rubbing of on me, and i have to say you and the others are, as you know i have a plan, and have booked a couple of surprises, if i had not found you all i would not know how to go about them.

Do you have much left to do this week?

xx
    well..tomorrow is de fuzz day and we are all getting are roots done!!
    sunday we are having a big family get together as it is 2 of my nephews birthday while we are away......
    hannah has a dance performance on monday and danni is going ice skating... which i am really nervous about!!

and then i shall be waiting and waiting and waiting!!!!!!
    Claire xx

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsc, post: 62087

hannah has a dance performance on monday and danni is going ice skating... which i am really nervous about!!

and then i shall be waiting and waiting and waiting!!!!!!
    If either of them break a leg I still have my passport out.....

Post Thanks / Like
    Glad you have a few things to keep you busy over the coming days especially as you are SOOOO organised you will have nothing left to do!;)

xxx
    Carreen
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsc, post: 61665
    thank you !!

i am feeling quite calm at the moment...normally i have huge manic moments where i bounce off the walls...much to the embaresment of the kids
    saw hannah in sainsburys earlier she came up to me and said were going on hols soon (yahoo) i said i bet mums really fun to live with now ha ha she said you very excited(Surprised :shocked025:)see you tom for my HOLIDAY HAIR CUT!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsc, post: 61862
    we all packed last night in our house...so the excitement turned up a notch!!!!

we are pretty much organised, so i am just waiting for the days to go by...big house clean on sunday!!!

woohoo...... and i am looking forward to bumping into you x
    Hiya Claire,

I too have crossed "from the other side". Was freaking out at not reading Jodie's trip report:shocked025: Caz told me where I'd find you all, you can't hide forever:gy:Thanks to you and Tink I now have every t-shirt and invite known to man that involves every park in Florida, thanks so much

Look forward to hearing more in the next few days.

Wendy x

Post Thanks / Like
    WELCOME Wendy

absolutely fantastic to see you here
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by wendy24, post: 62257
    Hiya Claire,

I too have crossed "from the other side". Was freaking out at not reading Jodie's trip report:shocked025: Caz told me where I'd find you all, you can't hide forever:gy:

Look forward to hearing more in the next few days.

Wendy x
    Hiya!

XxXxXxXxXx

Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast