Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: "a change is as good as the rest"

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by wendy24, post: 62257
    Hiya Claire,

I too have crossed "from the other side". Was freaking out at not reading Jodie's trip report:shocked025: Caz told me where I'd find you all, you can't hide forever:gy:Thanks to you and Tink I now have every t-shirt and invite known to man that involves every park in Florida, thanks so much

Look forward to hearing more in the next few days.

Wendy x
    oh i am so glad that you found us over here!!!!

we shall carry on following each others stories over here as i can t bring myself to post on the other one!!!
    Claire xx

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsc, post: 62264
    oh i am so glad that you found us over here!!!!

we shall carry on following each others stories over here as i can t bring myself to post on the other one!!!
    Me niether:tongue0011-1: Can't believe you've packed already. God your good. Why do we allways do the big house clean? I'll be out of my house for 16 days, can you imagine the dust:( Well when all the dust mites are partying in our house we'll be in Florida, OMG, OMG, party on

Speak soon

Wendy x

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jodie, post: 62263
    Hiya!

XxXxXxXxXx
    Hiya Jodie,

I was havn panic attacks thinking that I wasn't ever going to see your trip report:shocked025: Keep it comin girl, fantastic

Wendy x

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by wendy24, post: 62272
    Me niether:tongue0011-1: Can't believe you've packed already. God your good. Why do we allways do the big house clean? I'll be out of my house for 16 days, can you imagine the dust:( Well when all the dust mites are partying in our house we'll be in Florida, OMG, OMG, party on

Speak soon

Wendy x
    and i think i have the dustiest house ever...
    Claire xx

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey Claire, so glad you posted your trip report on here. It obviously meant a lot to you to start one in the first place so its not right that you stop because of a few narrow-minded, vindictive people. And seeing how everyone has responded to your report over here, it seems like its in the perfect place (and you can include crap in your reports too... how cool) :p015:

The first thing I picked up on was your kids ages, and as I thought about it and carried on reading you made the exact comment I was thinking, I had to laugh out loud, even though my cats looked at me like I was rather odd :gy:

I'm so excited for you, all your plans sound great. And I'm so glad your going to watch La Nouba, it is so, so good. I'm also rather jealous as next week you will be there, and I will still be here... minus the hangover. And the All Star's are great, I bet your kids are super excited (BTW your kids are gorgeous and I love your youngest DD's curly hair, its lovely).

Anyway can't wait to hear more, and I really hope you all have an amazing time

April 2009 ~ Our Magical WDW Adventure ~ Take 2 ~ New Pre Trip Report
    April 2008 ~ CSR & Villa; July 2006 ~ Port Orleans, Animal Kingdom Lodge and Miami; January 2005 ~ All Star Movies; July 1998 ~ I-drive and Fort Lauderdale
    :tiggersblinkie:
    DLP ~ 1993, 1995, 2001, NYE 2006, 2007, Halloween 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel2008, post: 62278
    Hey Claire, so glad you posted your trip report on here. It obviously meant a lot to you to start one in the first place so its not right that you stop because of a few narrow-minded, vindictive people. And seeing how everyone has responded to your report over here, it seems like its in the perfect place (and you can include crap in your reports too... how cool) :p015:

The first thing I picked up on was your kids ages, and as I thought about it and carried on reading you made the exact comment I was thinking, I had to laugh out loud, even though my cats looked at me like I was rather odd :gy:

I'm so excited for you, all your plans sound great. And I'm so glad your going to watch La Nouba, it is so, so good. I'm also rather jealous as next week you will be there, and I will still be here... minus the hangover. And the All Star's are great, I bet your kids are super excited (BTW your kids are gorgeous and I love your youngest DD's curly hair, its lovely).

Anyway can't wait to hear more, and I really hope you all have an amazing time
    cant tell you how excited i am to see that you have posted on my thread!!!!!

we are super super super excited!!!!!!!

us girlies are getting our hair done tomo!!!!
    Claire xx

Post Thanks / Like
    and ariel......you are so wonderfull to your mum!!!!!!!
    Claire xx

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsc, post: 62279
    cant tell you how excited i am to see that you have posted on my thread!!!!!

we are super super super excited!!!!!!!

us girlies are getting our hair done tomo!!!!
    He he, I did read it before on the other site but just used post if I actually had something specific to say... now I just like to chat, especially hear where everyone seems so friendly... and you can say crap :rolleyes008:

Hope you have fun having your hair done, its so nice to get all glammed up before your holiday, its whole part of it for me.

Quote Originally Posted by mrsc, post: 62280
    and ariel......you are so wonderfull to your mum!!!!!!!
    Thank you. I just like to thank her for everything she has done for me, which is a lot. And to remind her how special she is to me. Its quite small compared to what she deserves, but I've promised one day I will buy her a house... and a horse :p015:

April 2008 ~ CSR & Villa; July 2006 ~ Port Orleans, Animal Kingdom Lodge and Miami; January 2005 ~ All Star Movies; July 1998 ~ I-drive and Fort Lauderdale

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel2008, post: 62285
    He he, I did read it before on the other site but just used post if I actually had something specific to say... now I just like to chat, especially hear where everyone seems so friendly... and you can say crap :rolleyes008:

Hope you have fun having your hair done, its so nice to get all glammed up before your holiday, its whole part of it for me.

Thank you. I just like to thank her for everything she has done for me, which is a lot. And to remind her how special she is to me. Its quite small compared to what she deserves, but I've promised one day I will buy her a house... and a horse :p015:
    ok i would like to be your mum too!!!!!
    Claire xx

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsc, post: 62290
    ok i would like to be your mum too!!!!!
    He he. I've already got 2 Dad's.

Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast