Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: "a change is as good as the rest"

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by wendy24, post: 62257
    Hiya Claire,

I too have crossed "from the other side". Was freaking out at not reading Jodie's trip report:shocked025: Caz told me where I'd find you all, you can't hide forever:gy:Thanks to you and Tink I now have every t-shirt and invite known to man that involves every park in Florida, thanks so much

Look forward to hearing more in the next few days.

Wendy x

Yey Wendy So glad you crossed over to "the Dark Side"!!!!LOL:tongue0011-1:

Hope you stay with us all over here! Everyone seems soo lovely and friendly and in case you hadn't noticed we can say crap here too!!!:gy:

xxx

xxx
    Carreen
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    as i sit here...ready for bed, and wondering over the past year and reminiscing....i may have spelt that wrong, as i am really am not thta good at spelling ............or typing!..

i have realised what great friends i have made, and how excited i am to come back and tell you what fun we all had together!!

it is so great to share the fun with all you people who are wishing all the fun my way......

so if i dont get chance to update before i go..........

i remember those of you whom i am hoping i bump into, and i will miss chatting to you alll.......on a daily basis!!!!

happy halloween and spk soon guys!!!
    Claire xx

Post Thanks / Like
    Happy Halloween to you too Claire. And to your family.

If you don't get chance to come on again, although I hope you do, I hope you all have a really magical time... you really deserve it. And I cannot wait to hear all about it when you get back, so exciting.

Take care. xxx

April 2009 ~ Our Magical WDW Adventure ~ Take 2 ~ New Pre Trip Report
    April 2008 ~ CSR & Villa; July 2006 ~ Port Orleans, Animal Kingdom Lodge and Miami; January 2005 ~ All Star Movies; July 1998 ~ I-drive and Fort Lauderdale
    :tiggersblinkie:
    DLP ~ 1993, 1995, 2001, NYE 2006, 2007, Halloween 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    Is that Wendy Wendy that I know too?

And what the enemy will see? They will see the flash of our cannons, and they will hear the ringing of our swords, and they will know what we can do! By the sweat of our brow and the strength of our backs and the courage in our hearts! Gentlemen, hoist the colors!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsc, post: 62306
    as i sit here...ready for bed, and wondering over the past year and reminiscing....i may have spelt that wrong, as i am really am not thta good at spelling ............or typing!..

i have realised what great friends i have made, and how excited i am to come back and tell you what fun we all had together!!

it is so great to share the fun with all you people who are wishing all the fun my way......

so if i dont get chance to update before i go..........

i remember those of you whom i am hoping i bump into, and i will miss chatting to you alll.......on a daily basis!!!!

happy halloween and spk soon guys!!!
    Claire I am gonna miss you heaps while your away but I am not fooled you won't be back on here before you leave!

Post Thanks / Like
    Claire your going to have an AMAZING time hunni! Will miss chatting to you to but enjoy your holiday you have certainly earned it!

And i can't wait to hear all about it when you get back - lots of detail and lots of photos!!!!!

xxx
    Carreen
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Almost time Claire!

:p015:

Jodie

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey Claire

Looking forward to meeting/bumping into you next week; at either MK on Monday or Friday at DTD, walmart permiting i willl be the one dresses as snow white, Have a magical time and take lots of pictures.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilovesnowwhitej, post: 63056
    Hey Claire

Looking forward to meeting/bumping into you next week; at either MK on Monday or Friday at DTD, walmart permiting i willl be the one dresses as snow white, Have a magical time and take lots of pictures.
    might see you too as we are meeting with claire at dtd;):p015:

Post Thanks / Like
    Have a great time to everyone who is going, I am very jealous :(

April 2009 ~ Our Magical WDW Adventure ~ Take 2 ~ New Pre Trip Report
    April 2008 ~ CSR & Villa; July 2006 ~ Port Orleans, Animal Kingdom Lodge and Miami; January 2005 ~ All Star Movies; July 1998 ~ I-drive and Fort Lauderdale
    :tiggersblinkie:
    DLP ~ 1993, 1995, 2001, NYE 2006, 2007, Halloween 2008

Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast