Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Im a trafford centre (mall) addict, anyone else?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Claire, post: 61356
    I did the Metro Centre once when we visited DH's family. That was quite big. Other than that I like Southampton's West Quay.
    i love west quay too the john lewis there is an experience on its own.... metro center used to be my nearest one but it was still 2 hours away

btw essentials in west quay have lovelinks which work with pandora :)

Post Thanks / Like
    We have the Metro Centre.....like going when it isn't busy but hate the crowded days.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by lisaw, post: 61320
    My nearest big shopping 'area' is Reading - but that's really half mall half outside pedestrianised High Street.
    Lisa i think we are nearer to each other than you think.:p015: I love Reading and also like Watford. In High Wycombe where i live a new Mall (sort of) has opened. Much better shops than we had but still not Reading.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Kierland Commons (Scottsdale) probably is the closest open air shopping center. It's designed to be more like an old style downtown. I like the Barnes & Noble, Restoration Hardware and Crate & Barrel stores, but don't shop there very often. It's too hot to wander outdoors six months of the year!

Nearest enclosed mall is a toss-up: Scottsdale Fashion Square is farther south, Paradise Valley Mall (northeast Phoenix) is farther west. About the same distance. I tend to avoid both of them except when necessary, although I do walk at PV Mall before or after work sometimes, depending on my schedule. It's designed nicely for that!

I'm afraid I'm not much of a shopper. Too time consuming!

Post Thanks / Like
    Generally, our town centre has everything you need. It's not big and fancy though, it has the pyramids (a shopping centre) and then outdoor paved style shops. Then there is the market (if you want some knock-off 'Grada' or ''G&D" bags.... LOL)

If I'm going shopping for clothes, I try and go to liverpool because they have a nicer selection of shops, and also a starbucks. Near christmas we go to the trafford centre for christmas shopping.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Love visiting the Trafford Centre and its usually a full day out.
    Shopping, Lunch, more shopping, Cinema and then Dinner

What do you all think about the new look Disney Store, I love it
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Disneybumble, post: 61464
    Lisa i think we are nearer to each other than you think.:p015: I love Reading and also like Watford. In High Wycombe where i live a new Mall (sort of) has opened. Much better shops than we had but still not Reading.
    High Wycombe is about 25 minutes for me :p015:

I have seen the new mall but didn't have time to stop as we were just running into the town to pick up our Wii Fit as it was the only store that had one. :D

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12