Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Would you....

Post Thanks / Like
    have passport, will travel...

Just take me to a pub and Ill stay there for 5 days...

And what the enemy will see? They will see the flash of our cannons, and they will hear the ringing of our swords, and they will know what we can do! By the sweat of our brow and the strength of our backs and the courage in our hearts! Gentlemen, hoist the colors!

Post Thanks / Like
    I would fly into Shannon, or Galway and do one place for the five days. The flying in is where the jet lag will get you. The first day is horrid, but if you manage it (DO NOT sleep until at least the early evening of the first day) you can get by ok. The return is a cinch. You wake early and feel refreshed.

The key would be to visit one place, and not try to do too much in those five beautiful, glorious days.

And the weather is always rubbish in Ireland and the UK so December wouldn't faze me a bit. :wink:

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    You have to consider that in the UK as soon as there is one snowflake we seem to fall apart and all our roads and airports close.... you may get stranded here..... your few days could turn into weeks. We are rubbish at adverse weather conditions.

Post Thanks / Like
    I would opt for disney, I like in the UK, it's got some really good things to do... but travelling from America would be a no-no for a five day trip- you'd be exhausted!

Go to the world... then book a 2 week stay in england next year... you can come and say Hi! LOL
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    But of course! Keep your bags packed at all times and travel, travel, travel.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234