Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A shared experience

Post Thanks / Like
    Well said, Dan....well said...

Post Thanks / Like
    It is really sort of amazing to be honest. We all share a love of Disney for sure, but I know it goes further than that. All told, between this forum and others, for four years, I have had the pleasue of knowing you and sharing all the things that make us human.

Thank you Chris. I miss my Dad alot. I mentioned a previous forum that after his passing, I sort of retreated and closed a wall around myself. I stopped posting for a good while. I didn't want to make these happy places somber, but that IS part of life and I guess to be shared. It meant alot to me, in my own grieving, to have the support I felt from members.

I mentioned to Johnie how our daughters have sort of grown up here (at least the stories of their growth from tweeners to teenagers). I am very glad to know you all. Thanks.

I mentioned the post about Lavendarlamb to my wife last night. She remembered the whole thing and was very saddened by the memory. I hope that her family is doing well.

At any rate, thank the mods, members, and guests for a wonderful place where we can share life's ups and downs.

Post Thanks / Like
    Im new and dont really have any idea of the history although reading the lavenderlamb message was very moving

I can see what a wonderful group of people there is here though and look forward to chatting even when no trips are planned

Post Thanks / Like
    Dan and Chris, your words are very true and it really is great to be a part of this community.

Post Thanks / Like
    When I was in need some support last year I was so grateful to my friends here who gave it freely in a non-judgemental way...thank you.

Post Thanks / Like
    I like that you can give and take. When you are in need of some cheering in your life there are many people to lean on here and when you are up for it you can return the favor to someone else.
    xxoo Rosie

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12