Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: things to do at seaworld?

Post Thanks / Like
    Is it just shamu and a playground as a coworker said or is there a lot more to it?

Post Thanks / Like
    there is quite a few shows, a few rides and lots of fishy things to see, quite a nice relaxing sort of day

Post Thanks / Like
    We love Seaworld, it is a change of pace from the Disney parks and Universal but that can be very welcome if you're feeling a bit maxxed out! A very scenic park with nice eateries; try the Shark Underwater Grill or Dine with Shamu (prebooking very advisable for this) A great experience, as you go backstage to one of the training pools and watch a trainer with one of the Orcas whilst seated at your buffet table. Buffet is very nice and you are seated very close to the water. A trainer comes to each table to chat and answer questions too. Our party of six (all ages) really enjoyed this experience. Aside from extra paid for experiences, Sea World focuses on various shows and animal exhibits, there aren't many rides although Kraken and Atlantis are good fun. The Polar Explorer simulator is also worth a go, if you don't like simulators you can walk through to the exhibit area and see Polar Bears,Belugas and walruses. This exhibit is themed really well and these creatures are fsacinating to observe. As you can probably tell, we love Seaworld and are a bit biased but give it a go you might love it too:p015:

Post Thanks / Like
    For us it's not a full day but there still is plenty there
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    I find that the best option at Seaworld is to pick up a show time guide as soon as you enter the park.
    You will find that you will be able to see all of the shows in order and also have some free time to wander around the place at your leisure.
    Make sure to see the warm up mime artist at the Sea Lion and Otter show, he is hilarious.
    I`d set aside most of the day to see everything.

Post Thanks / Like
    Its one of the best days of the holiday for us we absolutely love it there - seems more than enough to occupy a whole day for us and often we don't make it to all the shows. Certainly more than a whale and a playground!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Seaworld is top of my list. I love it. It's really, really good, and I think I like it even more because it's geared towards conservation, which gets extra brownie points in my book.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    seaworld is a great place and perfect for your first full day ..... quiet, relaxing, no long queues and a cpl of very exciting rides not to mention the breathtaking shows .......

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Gazpacho, post: 91531
    seaworld is a great place and perfect for your first full day ..... quiet, relaxing, no long queues and a cpl of very exciting rides not to mention the breathtaking shows .......
    completely agree with that! It's really relaxing
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Gazpacho, post: 91531
    What are the shows here Gazpacho? I only know about the Shamu one?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast