Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wait times

Post Thanks / Like
    What's the longest you've ever stood in line for an attraction at WDW? I know you can get fast passes to many of the rides but during the busy periods, you can find there are none left!

I think our longest wait was last year for Soarin'....we waited about 90 minutes ( the board said it would be 2 hours)

Post Thanks / Like
    Personally I would NEVER stand in line for more than say 45 mins. for any attraction which only lasts for a few minutes.
    If the line was too long, I`d either get a fast pass if one was available, or try my luck another day.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowhand, post: 62490
    Personally I would NEVER stand in line for more than say 45 mins. for any attraction which only lasts for a few minutes.
    If the line was too long, I`d either get a fast pass if one was available, or try my luck another day.
    Im with Slowhand... 45mins would be stretching it for me but that's because I guess I've been fortunate enough to know I'd be going back. I suppose if I felt it was a trip of a lifetime it may be different.
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Post Thanks / Like
    I always fast pass the big rides so have never really waited more than 20mins, have never really been during busy period though
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Way back in 1981 when I went to Disney World with a tour from High School...way before the days of fast passes. I waited almost 2 hours with my friends to ride Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea. We were so terribly disappointed after such a long wait.

"Always take a banana to a party." :banana1:

Post Thanks / Like
    About 30 minutes for Splash Mountain on Ellie's birthday. She couldn't wait for the Fastpass return time so we waited as it was her birthday.

Prior to fastpass thingys the longest I stood in line was about an hour for the rapid ride at Busch. It was Labor Day though.

Post Thanks / Like
    I once waited for Peter Pan for 40minutes in the middle of JULY! I felt like a herd of cattle...never again.

Post Thanks / Like
    90 minutes. And i'm not ever happy about that. We go so often that to me if a ride is that crowded, either try again at some point during out stay or heck, we'll do it the next trip we make. But try to make that logic with kids. You'll lose every time.

I know we waited at least that long when we did the new toy story ride this past summer at MGM. All the fastpasses were gone, FAST! I wouldn't have had i not had the kids begging to wait tho.
    [SIGPIC]The Family![/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    About two hours for Soarin' during evening EMH.

We don't do mornings well, so we never did get fastpasses. It was the only way we were going to be able to ride it and we wanted to compare it to the one at California Adventure! We also didn't plan to return to WDW for two or three years, and this was near the end of our visit and do or die time! We did it, but probably never would wait that long for an attraction again!

Post Thanks / Like
    1 1/2 hours for Splash mountain in July

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast